Progress....

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_120600.png
    IMG_20180614_120600.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 556
Reactions: Rava
That is great! @tshedzza

The insomnia can be a kicker! I think it was around day 6 that I finally managed more than 4 and a half hours!

Using an app to track your intake makes it so much easier, and as the weeks move forward I love how you can go back and compare what you might have been doing differently to help keep you on the right track.

So glad you are going well!

Have you struggled at all with your water intake?

I drink about 2.5 litres of water per day. I sip it in almost every 10 minutes so that I finish the rest of the bottle.

Reactions: Rava
Much better at it than me! I still struggle with it, even with all the exercise I am doing.

Don't know why though - its just one of those things I guess :)

scorpio said:
Hi im a newbie and day 5 still feel crap !!
Day 1 i was very chatty and excited by that night i had hot/cold sweets aches all over like a flu for 2 days .. Diarrhea and nausea started ..
Day 3 was aweful so i spoke to the chemist and said i could try immodium and nausea but i didnt get any till yesterday day 4.
I didnt really sleep first 2 nights better the last 2 ..
Yesterday i felt better but not 100%..
Now day 5 still got diarrhea and niggling head thats hanging around for a few days on and off..
My question is how long would you expect side effects to hang around for as im loving the no hunger feeling but i would love the energy people talk about ..
Also day 5 sore back teeth?
Anyone else had :
Headache
Nausea/vomitting
Diarrhea
Sore teeth

Today is my day 4 taking Duromine 15mg,
I had diarrhea yesterday but thought it was just because I hadn't been eating much, but today I still have it and it's what I consider to be bad, the worst I've ever had as far as i can remember, it's like liquid and off normal colour, also I have that upset lower stomach feeling due to the diarrhea, and i feel nauseous if I'm holding on when someone is using my toilet. This really does suck.
I ate more food today so I can try rule out diarrhea as a reaction to Duromine and see if it was just the lack of food intake.
No headaches or side effects, I have been tired though and I feel as though tablets aren't doing anything. Will have to fill my script for 30mg tomorrow.

Hi everyone, my names aprille. I started my duromine journey 2 days ago and would love to hear how some of you lovely ladies shredded your weight and used this to the best of your ability my confidence is low at the moment because I hate the way I look so gym is out of the question for me right now. Any help would be lovely xx

Reactions: April
Hey! Welcome to the forum!!! You can check out the Link Removed and the threads of other REALLY inspiring forum users to get your motivation! Up and at 'em! All the best on your journey!

how did the frist two days go?

I don’t know to be honest.. I feel like there “not doing” what there meant to do, I’ve heard people talk of like major energy spurts and not being able to sleep. But I really haven’t felt a difference only different thing I have felt is having a dry mouth ALL of the time, I don’t know if this is normal or if it comes after the first week. Not sure lol

Aprille Ramsay said:
I don’t know to be honest.. I feel like there “not doing” what there meant to do, I’ve heard people talk of like major energy spurts and not being able to sleep. But I really haven’t felt a difference only different thing I have felt is having a dry mouth ALL of the time, I don’t know if this is normal or if it comes after the first week. Not sure lol[/QUOTE
Aprille Ramsay said:
I don’t know to be honest.. I feel like there “not doing” what there meant to do, I’ve heard people talk of like major energy spurts and not being able to sleep. But I really haven’t felt a difference only different thing I have felt is having a dry mouth ALL of the time, I don’t know if this is normal or if it comes after the first week. Not sure lol

That’s the first thing I noticed too. SUPER dry mouth. So that’s normal. I lose weight really slowly, so by my second month I had only lost like 1.5kgs. It was so disheartening but I have been really naughty and not exercised or been on a strict diet.

Aprille Ramsay said:

Well, in fact not everyone gets the energy. and some people even report of a better sleeping pattern on Duromine than they had before it.
What about the appetite? Any changes with that?

80% of your weight loss is your diet, I have been focusing more on my diet over this last week and the weight is coming off easily. Definitely try to change what you eat and swap out processed foods for more whole foods as well. Read labels on food and you may be surprised & definitely find out what your daily calorie goal is - My Fitness Pal is awesome for tracking food. However exercise is also important too! If you don't feel comfortable going to the gym do some at home workouts, so so many on youtube you can find and make sure to incorporate weights into your diet, even light weights will start to work those muscles which is really good for you and building them up so during rest you can burn more calories too! It's also interesting to calculate your resting metabolic rate, just to see how much your body burns while living each day basically. Good luck!

April said:
Well, in fact not everyone gets the energy. and some people even report of a better sleeping pattern on Duromine than they had before it.
What about the appetite? Any changes with that?
I can tell my appetite has changed I defiantly don’t eat as much as I used to, going from having more then three meals a day including snack to just having maybe one with a snack.. i just don’t feel interested in eating and just not hungry at all.. now that you say some people sleep better, I would defiantly be one of those people I can get to sleep straight away but before I started I had trouble getting to sleep and don’t feel super tired when I wake up. Maybe it’s just my self conscious trying to tell me I can’t do it, I have very low confidence in myself and reading some of the post on hear has helped a little bit.

Aw that sucks :( how has your journey been since starting (after the first two months) my doctor says it works differently for everyone and it’s all how you use the drug whatever that means. Think I need to sit down and figure out my diet and exercise routine, I know what I want out of this but I love chocolate so that makes things hard ;)

Reactions: babbles
That's right Aprille! That's exactly what you need to do - to make a good plan. As for chocolate... Don't buy it! Replace with natural cocoa powder.. try adding it to your morning porridge or natural yogurt. You will get the flavor that you enjoy and will be able to control the amount of sugar and fats in this "chocolate".

That’s a really good idea! I will give it a go thank you!

Hello dear! How is it going? How was your weekend?