April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
40 kilograms is not a small figure, but it's still doable. Duromine is a great helper. However, don't rely only on it. Possibly, you may also need a recommendation from a dietician and consider gym training.

B

Bobby4

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
I really have no energy at all, I’m sleeping fine at night, I’m not waking up at all or struggling to go to bed, I’m not ‘hungry’ but I’m still eating a bit. Barely ate today, really didn’t feel like any food. I’ve had a bit of on and off headaches I think that’s my only side effect and I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been so overwhelmed and emotional since taking these tablets. Literally, something small will happen and I want to cry about it has anyone else had this I also started a new job this week and had a big week so I am exhausted from that so I think the tiredness and headaches could also be from that as it’s all new to me

S

SlimStephen

Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
I lost 27.5kg. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Im a totally different person now. I love it. It is a hard venture. Put your mind to it and stay positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: April and Momon
M

Momon

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
I lost 27.5kg. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Im a totally different person now. I love it. It is a hard venture. Put your mind to it and stay positive.
Thank you @SlimStephen

A

Angelis

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2019
Australia
From size 18 to 10, I can’t tell you how much it is worth it! People treat me differently now It is crazy! They are nicer to me. I didn’t even realize they weren’t before lol Guys hold doors for me and in Clothing shops girls try to assist me. Before everyone just ignored me, I just thought they were racist and that was my normal. I didn’t change, I’m still the same kind easy going confident person but I feel like I am in a new country! I swear people treat larger people differently. I've felt it before and it sucks. I've even had a woman in a dress shop snidely tell me they don't make those kinds of dresses in my size. I was only about a 14/16 then too. People are just nasty sometimes. You must feel great going down to a ten! Well done.

Reactions: SlimStephen
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
From size 18 to 10, I can’t tell you how much it is worth it! People treat me differently now It is crazy! They are nicer to me. I didn’t even realize they weren’t before lol Guys hold doors for me and in Clothing shops girls try to assist me. Before everyone just ignored me, I just thought they were racist and that was my normal. I didn’t change, I’m still the same kind easy going confident person but I feel like I am in a new country! I swear people treat larger people differently. I've felt it before and it sucks. I've even had a woman in a dress shop snidely tell me they don't make those kinds of dresses in my size. I was only about a 14/16 then too. People are just nasty sometimes. You must feel great going down to a ten! Well done.
You're a supergirl, Angelis! :kissing_heart:Great weight loss results and you definitely deserve to be proud of yourself. :bomb::heart:
People are rude sometimes, but very often we are rude to ourselves when we are not the persons we'd like to be. I wish everyone big self-love and self-respect, no matter how many kilograms your body has now. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dre
S

SlimStephen

Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
Congratulations. I lost 30cm off my stomach. 4 clothes sizes smaller.(3xl down to M) and im a totally different person now. (103.7 to 76.2kg) I love walking around with other people now. I didnt like walking around in public before.

Reactions: StacyB
Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
If anyone needs Duromine 40 mg, I'm happy to help, as I got a fresh stock yesterday :sun: :party:

Reactions: Gennie93
Gennie93

Gennie93

Standard Member
Feb 16, 2021
If anyone needs Duromine 40 mg, I'm happy to help, as I got a fresh stock yesterday :sun: :party:
Hey there I am wanting to purchase some please , do you have metermine too ?