• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

27.5kg lost and now supporting/motivating/helping people from around the world to succeed like I did

S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
100
79
28
Since I succeeded and lost 27.5kg, I have set up a fb group 3 weeks ago. I now have 552 members from around the world. We are supporting helping, motivating our members. I put my meal plans up. Members post their meal photos. Ask questions and answer others questions. Members are putting up their before and during photos. Some 5kg, some 10kg and more.

nevergiveupteam.com gets posted up on some postings.

Several people from my person fb have joined to get our eating habbits etc. Most members are from different Duromine sites. Feel free to join on the below link.
inbound7319916658423132237.jpg


Facebook group
 
SlimStephen said:
Since I succeeded and lost 27.5kg, I have set up a fb group 3 weeks ago. I now have 552 members from around the world. We are supporting helping, motivating our members. I put my meal plans up. Members post their meal photos. Ask questions and answer others questions. Members are putting up their before and during photos. Some 5kg, some 10kg and more.

nevergiveupteam.com gets posted up on some postings.

Several people from my person fb have joined to get our eating habbits etc. Most members are from different Duromine sites. Feel free to join on the below link.

inbound7319916658423132237-jpg.1716
How is it going today, SlimStephen?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
April said:
How is it going today, SlimStephen?
Hi April,

All is going great. I went for a 4km bakeries after dinner last night. After loosing the weight it is so easy riding now. I have never riden like this before. Our son rides with me (thats why I lost the weight for our son, so I can be more active with him. 9 yr old)
Im still hovering around 76.2kg. My friends are all asking where is the rest of me. So great wearing small clothes now.
 
SlimStephen said:
Hi April,

All is going great. I went for a 4km bakeries after dinner last night. After loosing the weight it is so easy riding now. I have never riden like this before. Our son rides with me (thats why I lost the weight for our son, so I can be more active with him. 9 yr old)
Im still hovering around 76.2kg. My friends are all asking where is the rest of me. So great wearing small clothes now.
Oh, I know what you mean!:heart: When I've lost 7 kilograms on Duromine a couple of years ago, I couldn't believe how light my body is.
I can just imagine what you feel after the loss of more than 27 kilograms!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
April said:
Oh, I know what you mean!:heart: When I've lost 7 kilograms on Duromine a couple of years ago, I couldn't believe how light my body is.
I can just imagine what you feel after the loss of more than 27 kilograms!!
Rode another 3.6km with our son last night to shops to get some milk.
 

Similar threads

StacyB
Replies
0
Views
325
StacyB
StacyB
R
Replies
1
Views
284
StacyB
StacyB
M
Replies
2
Views
821
Jane
K
Replies
1
Views
719
StacyB
StacyB