• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Momon said:
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
40 kilograms is not a small figure, but it's still doable. Duromine is a great helper. However, don't rely only on it. Possibly, you may also need a recommendation from a dietician and consider gym training.

I really have no energy at all, I’m sleeping fine at night, I’m not waking up at all or struggling to go to bed, I’m not ‘hungry’ but I’m still eating a bit. Barely ate today, really didn’t feel like any food. I’ve had a bit of on and off headaches I think that’s my only side effect and I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been so overwhelmed and emotional since taking these tablets. Literally, something small will happen and I want to cry about it has anyone else had this I also started a new job this week and had a big week so I am exhausted from that so I think the tiredness and headaches could also be from that as it’s all new to me

Momon said:
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
I lost 27.5kg. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Im a totally different person now. I love it. It is a hard venture. Put your mind to it and stay positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: April and Momon
SlimStephen said:
I lost 27.5kg. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Im a totally different person now. I love it. It is a hard venture. Put your mind to it and stay positive.
Thank you @SlimStephen

From size 18 to 10, I can’t tell you how much it is worth it! People treat me differently now It is crazy! They are nicer to me. I didn’t even realize they weren’t before lol Guys hold doors for me and in Clothing shops girls try to assist me. Before everyone just ignored me, I just thought they were racist and that was my normal. I didn’t change, I’m still the same kind easy going confident person but I feel like I am in a new country! I swear people treat larger people differently. I've felt it before and it sucks. I've even had a woman in a dress shop snidely tell me they don't make those kinds of dresses in my size. I was only about a 14/16 then too. People are just nasty sometimes. You must feel great going down to a ten! Well done.

Reactions: SlimStephen
Angelis said:
From size 18 to 10, I can’t tell you how much it is worth it! People treat me differently now It is crazy! They are nicer to me. I didn’t even realize they weren’t before lol Guys hold doors for me and in Clothing shops girls try to assist me. Before everyone just ignored me, I just thought they were racist and that was my normal. I didn’t change, I’m still the same kind easy going confident person but I feel like I am in a new country! I swear people treat larger people differently. I've felt it before and it sucks. I've even had a woman in a dress shop snidely tell me they don't make those kinds of dresses in my size. I was only about a 14/16 then too. People are just nasty sometimes. You must feel great going down to a ten! Well done.
You're a supergirl, Angelis! :kissing_heart:Great weight loss results and you definitely deserve to be proud of yourself. :bomb::heart:
People are rude sometimes, but very often we are rude to ourselves when we are not the persons we'd like to be. I wish everyone big self-love and self-respect, no matter how many kilograms your body has now. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Angelis said:
Congratulations. I lost 30cm off my stomach. 4 clothes sizes smaller.(3xl down to M) and im a totally different person now. (103.7 to 76.2kg) I love walking around with other people now. I didnt like walking around in public before.

Reactions: StacyB
If anyone needs Duromine 40 mg, I'm happy to help, as I got a fresh stock yesterday :sun: :party:

Reactions: Gennie93
Charlotte said:
If anyone needs Duromine 40 mg, I'm happy to help, as I got a fresh stock yesterday :sun: :party:
Hey there I am wanting to purchase some please , do you have metermine too ?

I was talking to a coworker today that used to bodybuild and knows a thing or two about dieting. I mentioned duromine and she said that it does help you to lose weight however when lost your fat cells double, meaning if you gain weight again you will gain it 2x as fast as you would have without taking duromine.
not sure how that would work as i’m sure that would be on the internet somewhere if it was the case. does anyone have anything to prove/disprove this theory?

emma27 said:
I was talking to a coworker today that used to bodybuild and knows a thing or two about dieting. I mentioned duromine and she said that it does help you to lose weight however when lost your fat cells double, meaning if you gain weight again you will gain it 2x as fast as you would have without taking duromine.
not sure how that would work as i’m sure that would be on the internet somewhere if it was the case. does anyone have anything to prove/disprove this theory?
Hi Emma,
Duromine helps lose fat by suppressing your appetite, meaning you don't feel as hungry as usual, hence you eat less than usual. The pills do not burn fat tissue or the fat cells, i.e. it cannot build new fat cells either. You can read more about the effect of Duromine here. It is true that you can gain weight after ANY diet, but it depends on the lifestyle only. I always say that if you want to maintain your weight loss result once you finished Duromine therapy, or any other successful diet, you gotta be careful and keep tracking what you eat and your physical activity for life. Well, I am sure you already know this;) So, IMO your coworker gave you quite questionable information and there's nothing to worry about at this point.

Reactions: Miea, April and Dre
Kate said:
Hi Emma,
Duromine helps lose fat by suppressing your appetite, meaning you don't feel as hungry as usual, hence you eat less than usual. The pills do not burn fat tissue or the fat cells, i.e. it cannot build new fat cells either. You can read more about the effect of Duromine here. It is true that you can gain weight after ANY diet, but it depends on the lifestyle only. I always say that if you want to maintain your weight loss result once you finished Duromine therapy, or any other successful diet, you gotta be careful and keep tracking what you eat and your physical activity for life. Well, I am sure you already know this;) So, IMO your coworker gave you quite questionable information and there's nothing to worry about at this point.
thanks Kate, I agree that logically it wouldn’t make sense as the drug has nothing to do with your fat cells and only appetite. glad you cleared that up, wasn’t enough to put me off of it but definitely raised an eyebrow. have lost 4kg so far while maintaining healthy eating and causal exercise

Reactions: April, Dre and Kate
Hi

Due premenopausal symptoms I gain weight so I need lose 15- 10 kg but that menopause is a night mare so I could not lose it as before so asked for Duromine but they gave me just 15 mg but not receive yet . I am not sure about Duromine 15 mg is effective to supress my appetite ?

Leila said:
Hi

Due premenopausal symptoms I gain weight so I need lose 15- 10 kg but that menopause is a night mare so I could not lose it as before so asked for Duromine but they gave me just 15 mg but not receive yet . I am not sure about Duromine 15 mg is effective to supress my appetite ?
Hi Leila,

15 mg is perfect to start with if it's your first time taking Duromine. Most people, who take it don't experience adverse reactions at all.
Allow your body to get accustomed to Duromine, take 4-5 small meals a day, and think about adding some more physical activity to your daily routine.

How do you feel now? What's your end goal?