Rava said:
In regards to myfitnesspal don't forget you have the option to add your foods in (create them) if your not sure if its 100% accurate. I use "Lose It" and sometimes I find there are like 5 - 7 entries for the same food, but not all of them will list all the macro's so I just add/create them myself :)

The lack of hunger is definitely the Duromine kicking in! I remember being so surprised that I wasn't even thinking of food that it blew me away :)

Your doing great @lembu07 !

Thanks for the motivation Rava! Will take note regarding the feature on MFP :)

Reactions: Rava
Day 4:

Terrible day, keeping it short. No workout today as I'm feeling under the weather. I got home from work and immediately nap for 2 hours. I did not felt as energetic as other days, it could be because of the emotional stress I am feeling. I am taking a break off the pill for the weekends.

Supplements/Medicine taken together:
1. Flu pill

Workouts:
1. -

Water intake:
1.4 litres

Food intake:
Calories: 958

Breakfast:
Kaya and butter sandwich - 183 calories

Lunch:
Oat congee (3 tablespoon of instant oats) - 106 calories
Mackerel - 217 calories
Lettuce - 5 calories

Dinner:
1 piece of fried tempe - 82 calories
Milk tea with pearl - 340 calories

Snacks:
Cioccolatini assortiti (a piece of chocolate from colleague) - 25 calories

Side-Effects:
Pros:

1. Lips are less dry
2. Still no cravings

Cons:
1. Excessive sweating
2. Stinky breathe
3. Headache

Morning weight: 77.1kg
Night weight: -

Yesterday's sleep: 5 hours

Hey ladies and gents...

Just came back from the doctor with a packet of Duromine 15mg..

I am petrified.. Petrfied of the side effects but so ready to change my life. Tomorrow morning is the time I take the first pill. I am worried to say the least but I am so ready to do this. I want to get enough energy to be able to excercise and walk my dog and not eat macdonalds everyday.. it’s been interesting readying all the information here.. I am hoping to at least achieve 10kgs.. my doctor said she won’t pescribe anymore after 2 months...

Reactions: TeeDee67
Hey there! Ok, now take a deep breath, and stop focusing on the bad sides... you may self-induce anxiety and increased heart rate, which will make it impossible to understand whether Duromine is guilty of negative effects (if any at all - the dose is the lowest), or it is your mind playing tricks on you.

Relax, set an alarm clock for early in the morning, take the pill with a glass of water (and/or a couple of tbsp of yogurt for example), and go back to sleep. And sleep. That's it!

And I have to tell you that you are doing it in a very WISE way. Starting Duromine use during the weekend is a great idea! High five and fingers crossed for a great start!

Reactions: Ollie
April said:
Hey there! Ok, now take a deep breath, and stop focusing on the bad sides... you may self-induce anxiety and increased heart rate, which will make it impossible to understand whether Duromine is guilty of negative effects (if any at all - the dose is the lowest), or it is your mind playing tricks on you.

Relax, set an alarm clock for early in the morning, take the pill with a glass of water (and/or a couple of tbsp of yogurt for example), and go back to sleep. And sleep. That's it!

And I have to tell you that you are doing it in a very WISE way. Starting Duromine use during the weekend is a great idea! High five and fingers crossed for a great start!
Thanks April. This is something I want to do. I want to set my alarm for 6am.. wake up and take the tablet and then go to sleep.. will I sleep? Probably not. I’ll get up full of energy!!! It’s all in my head. My doctor said with 15mg I might not experience anything at all.
I just want to loose 10kg so bad and change my life.. hopefully I can keep going to the gym and eating f well after 2 months since she is very adamant that she won’t give me a refill after 2 months.. might have to find a new doctor !!!

=)) better work on new eating and exercising habits from day 1 of the course instead of taking this extremely potent drug longer than needed. You can do it, if you just let your body tell you what's good for it. Listen to your inner voice, learn to say no to an extra portion or that piece of a sweet treat at night. Develop a strong mindset to make sure that this journey is not going to be just a quick fix, which will roll back once you end the course.
If you know that you will not be capable of completely abandoning some treats then don't do it. Control the amounts and frequency. Control your hands... learn to switch to other things, rather than food, especially when you're bored, sad, etc.
Find that perfect balance to help yourself make the new lifestyle permanent and your body - perfect.

Hey! How's it going?

@Maureen
Do u know how can I get some in Sydney?tks

Going to pick up my packet of 15mg this afternoon! Went and asked my Doctor on Friday for a script after looking through this forum and reading about everyone’s crazy amazing success. Hoping to lose 30kgs and be the weight I was at my thinnest, about 10 years ago when I was around 18. Didn’t realise how much weight I’d gained until I stepped on the scales for the first time in years- when I last checked about 6 years ago I was 62kg. Hoping to get to 55kg in the next few months. Wish me luck- you guys are such a source of hope for me!

Best of luck to you!!! May the weight loss journey bring you even more positive events than you thought!

Thanks, April! Unfortunately I have to wait until Friday to pick it up now- damn! Still super excited

Oh, So you will be able to start using it during the weekend - according to the best recommendations. (you can see how your body responds, which is good to make sure that it doesn't make you dizzy or drowsy, especially if you drive or operate any complex machinery). If you have some time till Friday, you can think over the meal and exercising plan, which will make it easier for you to jump into the journey - all ready and good to go! =)) Looking forward to witnessing your journey!

I’ve already thought about that heaps! Haha. My plan is to cut out the half a sugar in my coffees that I drink with soy milk (not much difference, but it’s something,) drink mostly water during the day, or water with some lemon juice, just snack on fruit during the day, and eat a Lean Cuisine or Lite n Easy type meal for dinner. Also do at least a 30 minute Zumba workout and 50 sit ups a day. I hope this works! It still seems too good to be true! My partner and I have been together for 6 years but I never wanted to get married because the idea of finding a dress/trying to look pretty/everyone looking at me/photos made me feel sick, so I’m really hoping I can get to a place where I feel confident enough to get married :)

Reactions: April
Hi guys! Iv been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully since I had my son 11 years ago. My doctor has given me duromine 30mg, im starting them tomorrow. Have to say Im really nervous about side effects. The post Ive read on this site people are awesome, but some other site people post some scary stuff, like it being speed, killing people and stuff like that. But I also found the people saying that stuff were generally not people who have actually used it, so was glad to find this page. Its made me so nervous to start them, but im going to! Wish me luck!

Reactions: chakhoshalil
Good luck , I have just finished day 2 and struggled for a good sleep last night but got through today without been overly tired.. very early but I think it is a great motivation to get moving and watch which calories you eat.. be proud you have started the process for change

Thank you! Well done to you for doing the same! Hope its a great opportunity for you. Do you mind if i ask if you've noticed any side effects other than the sleep over the first couple days?

Yes , dry mouth and very mild headache yesterday but the more water I drank the better I felt and less side effects I saw.
Today I have been close to 5 Ltr if water but have done a crap done of excerise as well.. I also took my medication today at 4:30am since I was awake anyway and hopefully that make for a better sleep tonight

Sounds like your doing well! I hope you got a better sleep last night. Iv just taken my first one so here we go haha. One thing everyone has seemed to say is to drink heaps of water, so its awesome uv managed to drink that much!

Thanks Keira, better night sleep. I have found it help me get up and get moving for the day.. positive side of been unable to sleep