• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Perth

hufflyf said:
So went and saw a doctor from Apollo health in cannington and was given it :) Just finishing week one taking it 5 days straight with 2 days off to make sure it wont be a shock when I stop taking it and feel hungry again lol Thanks for the info!
Hello I live south are you able to sell a packet to me ,Im willing to pay double

Pamela789 said:
Hello I live south are you able to sell a packet to me ,Im willing to pay double
Hi Pamela,

I'm the proven Duromine seller and I can offer you Duromine for 455 AUD now (express postage included).
Please drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne_R said:
I can be your seller! :)
Please check your personal messages. :rolleyes:
Hi @Anne_R am interested in buying duromine please

Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R said:
I can be your seller! :)
Please check your personal messages. :rolleyes:
Keen to purchase please needing to lose weight before November for a wedding

Nelabella said:
Copy that will sort that now ☺️ how long will it take to get it sent to Perth any chances will it arrive before Wednesday if purchase today
I use Express postage, so you should receive your package within 1-3 days maximum. :kissing_heart::sun:

Reactions: Nelabella
Anne_R said:
I use Express postage, so you should receive your package within 1-3 days maximum. :kissing_heart::sun:
How do I go about purchasing please

Nelabella said:
How do I go about purchasing please
Can you check your personal messages, please? :)