Can Your Body Become Immune To Duromine?

Hi, no changes. I tried what you suggested by uping my calories and also switched HIIT workouts and full body weight workouts.

I don't know if I overdid it with working out but the other morning shortly after I woke up I fainted.

Really disappointing that I'm not seeing any real results.

My Goodness! Fainting is not goodā€¦ probably, you are right that you have worn yourself out. =( are you sure that you drink enough water? Intense exercising, overheatingā€¦ did you check your blood sugar before you started Duromine? Did the doc examine you anyhow at all? Blood pressure?

It just doesnā€™t make any senseā€¦ can you just stop exercising for 3 days? obviously, your body is under stressā€¦ it is the end of the first-month course already, right? Oh wait! How much do you need to lose? What Duromine dose are you on?

Before any person begins taking Duromine, he should consult a doctor and have a medical checkup. Only a doctor can decide whether your father can take Duromine or not, and, of course, the dose that suits him the best.

I have been drinking close to around 4 litres a day. I should point out the day I fainted was after a couple of days of 40+ degrees weather and I dont think I had eaten enough the prior day + the working out.

I had blood tests before I started my course and my hormones were fine. My sugar was a little high and the doctor wants me to re test for that. My blood pressure has been on the higher side too.

I'm on 30mg at the moment. When I started trying to loose weight in September I was 127.5kg. I lost 12kg by myself and now weigh around 109kg. Still have quite a lengthy journey ahead.

I have around a week left of duromine and no repeats so I will have to see my doctor again soon.

Thanks for the reply Kate.
Your reply is much welcomed.

I seeā€¦ā€¦ how many calories do you eat? Just asking.. I know that I am repeating myselfā€¦ Like the day before faintingā€¦ when you worked out a lot, how many calories did you consume?

PS. How did they test your sugar? Just a blood test or the glucose tolerance test as well?

Hi Kate,
My dad is 60
Can he take duromine to lose weight or not?
He check up every year is all gud

Hi Hanna! There are multiple health conditions, which are a contraindication to the use of Duromine. The fact that he does a regular health check is great. However, he should address to a doctor, who will do a deeper health check to make sure that it is safe for your father to take it. In addition, he might be prescribed the lowest Duromine dose, at least for the start. Good luck!