Who Is On 40 Help!

Fatty33

Standard Member
Mar 4, 2015
hello all
Went back to my doctor after being on D For 7 days I loss 2.6kg
But my GP would like me to lose it faster . So off I went and brought a pocket of 40's
On the 30's I had no side-effects apart from dry mouth. Just want to know if anybody else has gone from 30 to 40
and what was their experience like
Please let me know

Mm1988

Standard Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hi there:)
I started on 40mg 5 days ago, for the first time ever. I didn't have any side effects the first day but the second I had a little trouble sleeping that night and an extremely dry mouth. Since then I've had no other side effects except dry mouth and I've sleep fine. It's working really well for me! I'm losing weight and I also have increased energy to exercise.
I hope you have the same success :)

Fatty33

Standard Member
Mar 4, 2015
Yeah I was the same to my 2nd pocket on 40s well I can't sleep and I have a dry mouth but other than that I am losing weight so I am happy
Down 9.7kgs

Reactions: Mel70

Square One

Standard Member
Mar 16, 2015
This gives me hope as I lost 4kg in the 1st month and in the second I GAINED 2kg. I was on 30mg and felt hungry still and so much so I felt sick as I didn't feel like eating. I am active with my horses so get plenty of exercise. I am definitely eating less and I am eating better. I went back to the doctor and she has given me a 1 month script for the 40mg but wants me to go back in a month because my blood pressure was borderline so she wants to keep an eye on that. Hoping the 40s are more successful