When it starts working? Day 1 - feel nothing.

A

Amelia1

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
First day on 30mg. Woke up and took at 5am, after not feeling anything I went back to snooze for a little longer an hr later and still nothing now since I’ve woken back up at 7:30. hoping it’ll kick in at some point today.. suspense is annoying now!

Antonia

Antonia

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
First day on 30mg. Woke up and took at 5am, after not feeling anything I went back to snooze for a little longer an hr later and still nothing now since I’ve woken back up at 7:30. hoping it’ll kick in at some point today.. suspense is annoying now!
On my second day I slept after taking it but I also had bad temps with it as well. Every day has been fine since. You're not going to get a mad rush, feel it when it instantly kicks in... it’s slow releasing to last all day. You may just notice later in the day your feel very much awake....

Reactions: Amelia1
A

Amelia1

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
On my second day I slept after taking it but I also had bad temps with it as well. Every day has been fine since. You're not going to get a mad rush, feel it when it instantly kicks in... it’s slow releasing to last all day. You may just notice later in the day your feel very much awake....
Ah! I guess I was expecting the rush and paranoid from reading side effects and expecting something bad to happen. heading out for a big bike ride now so will see how things progress. Thanks for feedback!

Antonia

Antonia

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ah! I guess I was expecting the rush and paranoid from reading side effects and expecting something bad to happen. heading out for a big bike ride now so will see how things progress. Thanks for feedback!
get that heart pumping :laughing: Let me know how you go with sleeping tonight.

SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Hey, @Amelia1! Welcome to the board!
We all are different, thus it may take different times to start working. Not all of us experience the side effects, you may not feel it at all during your whole weight loss journey. And it's absolutely normal!
Duromine should suppress your appetite. That's how it works! But it may take even a week or two to feel the progress.
Don't forget to drink water, eat healthily and be active.
One more piece of advice - make measurements. It helps better to see the results.

Reactions: April
4eyesinajar

4eyesinajar

Standard Member
Mar 26, 2021

I was expecting similar, but I've read it can take up to 3-4 hours to actively work. Am in glad I'm not speedy though.
I'm taking mine at 630am. Last night was my first night. I took 1/4 restavit after falling to sleep and waking an hour later wide awake... It got me another 7 hours of interrupted sleep.

I've not felt any rush, more whoozy, however I notice when I do start an activity I can keep going on to another and another. My focus is off and I'm easily distracted. My vision is off too, needing my glasses.
Hunger still there but volume of food is definitely down. And I'm thirsty

I'm making sure I have brekki, lunch and dinner.

Reactions: barnz
B

barnz

Standard Member
Apr 24, 2018
I was expecting similar, but I've read it can take up to 3-4 hours to actively work. Am in glad I'm not speedy though.
I'm taking mine at 630am. Last night was my first night. I took 1/4 restavit after falling to sleep and waking an hour later wide awake... It got me another 7 hours of interrupted sleep.

I've not felt any rush, more whoozy, however I notice when I do start an activity I can keep going on to another and another. My focus is off and I'm easily distracted. My vision is off too, needing my glasses.
Hunger still there but volume of food is definitely down. And I'm thirsty

I'm making sure I have brekki, lunch and dinner.
Did the side effects go away?

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
@Amelia1, how was your day 6?
I really hope that you're just the one who doesn't have any side effects at all :)

4eyesinajar

4eyesinajar

Standard Member
Mar 26, 2021
Did the side effects go away?
I'm on day 6 and am considering stopping after a week if I don't start to feel a sense of normal for me.
I'm taking it at 530-630am, eating brekki around 8am.

Head feels slightly less whoozy, but I attempted to have a conversation with someone yesterday and forgot words, couldn't remember names...
No more energy than I usually have.
My vision is much better.
I'm no longer feeling hungry, my stomach is rumbling but I'm not having hunger pangs. Portions are smaller.
Thirst is crazy and I get dizzy if I ignore it.