• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

What's Your Motivation For Weight Loss

cassieriordan said:
imagining myself in the gorgeous new dress i bought in the size I WANT TO BE!!
cassieriordan said:
imagining myself in the gorgeous new dress i bought in the size I WANT TO BE!!

I am also trying to lose weight for my cousin's wedding so that I can look perfect in my new dress .I am taking some organic seeds which is effective for shedding weight as well as does not have any side-effects .Here are some tips on how to take Nuez de la India seed .

Last edited by a moderator:
My main motivation is my health. I had some trouble with certain aspects of my health and i would love to live a healthy life.

Main motivator is health

Then the following
To look and feel better
My wedding next year

I miss going out and having fun. So I want that back :) to be comfortable in what I’m wearing and feeling free to dance around instead of avoiding all social situations because no clothes fit!

This time last year I was 79kg and looked amazing. Everything was easy at that weight. So that's my motivation

My main motivation is my little daughter Gracie. Before I had Gracie I knew I wanted to loose some more weight and then after being pregnant (which packed the kgs on) I knew I had some work to do. But when that little girl was born I had a fierce determination to loose weight in order to be a healthier mum. I lost my mum to melanoma cancer in 2016 and it’s always in the back of my mind if I was ever to have an illness I’d want to be the fitest, healthiest version of myself to help me fight. My motivation is Gracie and my drive to succeed is to look stunning for my wedding in 2020 in the dress I want to wear and for the man I’m about to marry.

My motivation is my currently under construction grandchild, and my incessant dreams about running.

Reactions: SydneyMeds and Rava
My main motivation is health. My dad side of the family has diabetics genes. I hope to be able to reduce my risks.

And to look beautiful for my wedding in exactly a year. :(

Reactions: SydneyMeds and Rava
My main motivation is health (to never have my diabetes come back again) and to be able to wear all the nice clothes that I love!

i love that feeling when your clothes start to become to big!
or my personal favourite, when my pants start falling down and i have to keep pulling them up hehe
and don't we all love it when we are out walking somewhere,
and catch a glimpse of ourselves in a window and like what we see!

feeling good about ourselves leads to happiness, and that is everything x

Hugs
Dre

It's amazing how much motivation you can get by just reading this thread!!!
My personal motivation for weight loss is to show my daugthers that despite all the bad things that fall on your head and shoulders, you still can stand up and fight, and actually achieve your goal.
Losing weight is a very tough challenge for me, and i must win! and i will!

KatieJohn said:
It's amazing how much motivation you can get by just reading this thread!!!
My personal motivation for weight loss is to show my daugthers that despite all the bad things that fall on your head and shoulders, you still can stand up and fight, and actually achieve your goal.
Losing weight is a very tough challenge for me, and i must win! and i will!
hello KatieJohn very nice to meet you!

i feel like you believe in 'Magic' the way i do..
it has been a while since i felt this way about a new member,
thank you for making me smile my love,
keep posting on threads, and if you need any advice?
i am never far away x

Hugs
Dre

So much inspiration, guys!!! Love this forum for all the motivation and assistance!!!!:heart:

Reactions: Dre
Demi_D said:
So much inspiration, guys!!! Love this forum for all the motivation and assistance!!!!:heart:
thank you Demi_D you are a gemstone..

if you ever need anything let me know ok :)

Hugs
Dre

What kind of question everyone wants to look slimmer and without unnecessary kilograms