• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Week 3. Minus 10 cm. What's Changed Since Losing A Bit Of Weight?

Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules

Premium Member
Jul 26, 2014
3 weeks in and I've lost 10 cm or more off my waist! I can see my toes :)

Bras fit better and my clothes are loose!

I'm so excited to shop for clothes now. :)

Thanks Joanne :) I saw fast results, hope you get that too :)

Reactions: Melmo
Typical_Jules what's your daily meal like? what's your kcal intake per day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Melmo
Joanne, i don't know my calorie intake, im eating lots of fruit ( mandarins and strawberries) lean chicken, salad and once a week allow my self a little lamb chop or two :) i am struggling with ideas so i just keep eating the same stuff lol

Wow, @Typical_Jules thats a really good eating plan. I generally have fruits for breakfast- generally an apple and a banana or sometimes I have 2 or 3 corn thins and im stuffed. For lunch i sometimes have some raw veggies cut up to snack on, sometimes a chicken salad. If I have a really long day of uni and work and I need some carbs I go to a local mexican place (mad mex) and i get there naked burrito which is simply brown rice, lettuce, tomato, and a mild salsa and it is amazing and fills me for a good 5-6 hours (thats 300 calories, but i cant eat any cheese, sour cream or guac cause im lactose intolerant and i dont add beans so i don't get bloated or add too many carbs).

Sometimes i just have grilled chicken and veggies or soup. If i am out for dinner i always have some sort of protein with veggies. If I am super hungry and need some carbs during the day I will have one or 2 sushi rolls and they are 200 calories each.

But i don't that knowing I am on the go, and it is my only carb content. My first week I only lost 2.2KG but then i remember I might not have as much to lose as others. Another thing which is amazing and low calorie is get vermicelli rice noodles, make a stir fry with endless veggies and lean chicken breast and only a drizzle of olive oil and add fat free sweet chilli sauce as the dressing with some salt and pepper and that tastes amazing and is low calorie too. Sometimes, i also make some grilled garlic chilli prawns and a side salad and thats healthy, especially after the gym because prawns are high protein.

If you have high cholesterol avoid this, however my cholesterol is always so low so I can sneak this in every now and then. Something I notice, while on Duromine eat really slowly.... it helps you get full quicker and really digest your food. An apple is always the best snack because its low calorie, high fibre and promotes weight loss. Some raw almonds are also a great snack, just dont have more than 10-15 in a sititing. (1 almond is 7 calories).

It can be such a mission coming up with healthy foods, for me I dont really struggle because I can eat super healthy and have for years, however I had up and down phases of binge eating and because of anti depressants i put on 11kg in 6 months so that is why I started duromine. Hope this gives you all some ideas.

Reactions: Typical_Jules
thank you :) that's very helpful and i can possibly start eating other stuff lol. i really appreciate your helpful post :)

I already start to breath more easy in certain situations, after stairs etc.