• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Weight Loss Motivation

Hi Nikki!
I'm the same as you, I also weigh 105kg! It's hard to get motivated, but hopefully this forum can help you :)
I don't know how physically active you are, but maybe just start walking for a bit each day? Or even seeing about downloading an app on your phone for some short workouts? I think there's a few called '7 minute workouts' which might be alright :)
I wish you luck with everything!
Amyliz

Wow, what a scary thought. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

IWantToBeHappy said:
c35b3741dea0e89caf1d9c1e3bec4752-jpg.517

Xx

Motivational.

Amazing post and really good.

My first mini goal is to lose the 7kg I put on over summer.

My next mini goal is to reach a new low weight by the end of 2017.

laura kate said:
I have lost 53kgs since christmas
you are great, I would also like to achieve such results

My dear friends,

We've got multiple questions on how to keep on track after Duromine.:idea: We all lose motivation from time to time.
I really adore the post of SlimStephen, where he shares his success. I think it's always super inspiring to read such stories!:heart:

Guys, can you share your personal recommendations, tips & tricks that keep you motivated during the weight loss journey?

weightloss.jpg

Last edited:
Each time I want to quit the game, I look into my daughter's eyes
She is the most important person in my life, and I want to be the best mother for her. After I gained some weight, I feel a terrible pain in my back. I can't live happy moments with this pain. I'll do my best to lose my weight and to be a healthy mother.

Reactions: April and Dre
Health is my primary motivator! I am suffering from diabetes type 2. And if I gain weight, it will be fatal for me. My heart is too weak to struggle:broken_heart: I am the only person to help myself. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the hospital. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Reactions: April
Lavitabella said:
Each time I want to quit the game, I look into my daughter's eyes
She is the most important person in my life, and I want to be the best mother for her. After I gained some weight, I feel a terrible pain in my back. I can't live happy moments with this pain. I'll do my best to lose my weight and to be a healthy mother.
So true! I think our kids are one of the biggest motivations for us. :heart:
Wish you a successful weight loss journey!

Reactions: Lavitabella
Olivia90 said:
Health is my primary motivator! I am suffering from diabetes type 2. And if I gain weight, it will be fatal for me. My heart is too weak to struggle:broken_heart: I am the only person to help myself. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the hospital. :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Not all people are so attentive to their bodies, as you, Olivia. You should be proud of yourself!:party:
Wish you always stay fit & healthy! :heart:

Reactions: Olivia90 and Dre
I just think about my friends. I miss our travelings. I miss those times when I could simply go for a walk with them. Now I am ashamed of my body weight. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: And it's not so easy for me. I miss those dinners together. And I simply can't stop. I want to live a full life together with all those I love.:heart::heart::heart:

April said:
So true! I think our kids are one of the biggest motivations for us. :heart:
Wish you a successful weight loss journey!
@April Thank you so much for your help and support!

• Love
Reactions: April
I like this forum! :heart_eyes: Your pics and stories are so motivating! I enjoy reading successful stories here. It is great motivation! :heart_eyes:

Reactions: April and Dre
I am socially dependent. o_Oo_Oo_O I am always reading the posts here or on Facebook to find some inspiration. It is important to know that you are not alone in this struggle. I see people, who have the same problems. And I realize that we all have the same goal - we want to be happy. We want to lose weight to be healthy, to spend time with our beloved instead of clinics, to live a full life :heart: And all we have the same enemy - weight! :imp:
This social support is really helpful! :sun:

• Love
Reactions: Dre and April
Glazyrin0 said:
I am socially dependent. o_Oo_Oo_O I am always reading the posts here or on Facebook to find some inspiration. It is important to know that you are not alone in this struggle. I see people, who have the same problems. And I realize that we all have the same goal - we want to be happy. We want to lose weight to be healthy, to spend time with our beloved instead of clinics, to live a full life :heart: And all we have the same enemy - weight! :imp:
This social support is really helpful! :sun:
Hi GlazyrinO, I'm so happy to hear that the forum inspires you. :sun:

All of you, guys are a big inspiration for us too. All together we are POWER:bomb:

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
Shadow said:
Can't find motivation :sob::sob::sob: Please help :sob::sob::sob:

Dear @Shadow ,
We all have our ups and downs! We all feel the lack of motivation from time to time! It is normal, be sure! :innocent:
This is a very difficult and emotional struggle. This is a struggle not only with your body weight but also with your brain. That's why the ups and downs happen.
But the only thing I know for sure is to not give up! NEVER! No matter what! :LLL
I know it's difficult, but nothing is impossible! Trust me :heart:

Reactions: Dre