What motivates you most of all, when you're about to quit?

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
My dear friends,

We've got multiple questions on how to keep on track after Duromine.:idea: We all lose motivation from time to time.
I really adore the post of SlimStephen, where he shares his success. I think it's always super inspiring to read such stories!:heart:

Guys, can you share your personal recommendations, tips & tricks that keep you motivated during the weight loss journey?

weightloss.jpg

Lavitabella

Lavitabella

Standard Member
Aug 17, 2017
Singapore
Each time I want to quit the game, I look into my daughter's eyes
She is the most important person in my life, and I want to be the best mother for her. After I gained some weight, I feel a terrible pain in my back. I can't live happy moments with this pain. I'll do my best to lose my weight and to be a healthy mother.

Reactions: April and Dre
O

Olivia90

Premium Member
Mar 21, 2020
Australia
Health is my primary motivator! I am suffering from diabetes type 2. And if I gain weight, it will be fatal for me. My heart is too weak to struggle:broken_heart: I am the only person to help myself. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the hospital. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Each time I want to quit the game, I look into my daughter's eyes
She is the most important person in my life, and I want to be the best mother for her. After I gained some weight, I feel a terrible pain in my back. I can't live happy moments with this pain. I'll do my best to lose my weight and to be a healthy mother.
So true! I think our kids are one of the biggest motivations for us. :heart:
Wish you a successful weight loss journey!

Reactions: Lavitabella
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Health is my primary motivator! I am suffering from diabetes type 2. And if I gain weight, it will be fatal for me. My heart is too weak to struggle:broken_heart: I am the only person to help myself. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the hospital. :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Not all people are so attentive to their bodies, as you, Olivia. You should be proud of yourself!:party:
Wish you always stay fit & healthy! :heart:

Reactions: Olivia90 and Dre
Hellstaff

Hellstaff

Premium Member
Sep 4, 2019
Sunshine Coast
I just think about my friends. I miss our travelings. I miss those times when I could simply go for a walk with them. Now I am ashamed of my body weight. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: And it's not so easy for me. I miss those dinners together. And I simply can't stop. I want to live a full life together with all those I love.:heart::heart::heart:

8irdy

8irdy

Standard Member
May 25, 2017
I like this forum! :heart_eyes: Your pics and stories are so motivating! I enjoy reading successful stories here. It is great motivation! :heart_eyes:

Reactions: April and Dre
G

Glazyrin0

Standard Member
Nov 8, 2019
I am socially dependent. o_Oo_Oo_O I am always reading the posts here or on Facebook to find some inspiration. It is important to know that you are not alone in this struggle. I see people, who have the same problems. And I realize that we all have the same goal - we want to be happy. We want to lose weight to be healthy, to spend time with our beloved instead of clinics, to live a full life :heart: And all we have the same enemy - weight! :imp:
This social support is really helpful! :sun:

• Love
Reactions: Dre and April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
I am socially dependent. o_Oo_Oo_O I am always reading the posts here or on Facebook to find some inspiration. It is important to know that you are not alone in this struggle. I see people, who have the same problems. And I realize that we all have the same goal - we want to be happy. We want to lose weight to be healthy, to spend time with our beloved instead of clinics, to live a full life :heart: And all we have the same enemy - weight! :imp:
This social support is really helpful! :sun:
Hi GlazyrinO, I'm so happy to hear that the forum inspires you. :sun:

All of you, guys are a big inspiration for us too. All together we are POWER:bomb:

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Can't find motivation :sob::sob::sob: Please help :sob::sob::sob:

Dear @Shadow ,
We all have our ups and downs! We all feel the lack of motivation from time to time! It is normal, be sure! :innocent:
This is a very difficult and emotional struggle. This is a struggle not only with your body weight but also with your brain. That's why the ups and downs happen.
But the only thing I know for sure is to not give up! NEVER! No matter what! :LLL
I know it's difficult, but nothing is impossible! Trust me :heart:

Reactions: Dre
G

Glazyrin0

Standard Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi GlazyrinO, I'm so happy to hear that the forum inspires you. :sun:

All of you, guys are a big inspiration for us too. All together we are POWER:bomb:
Thanks, @April for your time and help :kissing:

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Can't find motivation :sob::sob::sob: Please help :sob::sob::sob:
Dear Shadow,

I completely understand you. We're all here on the same boat, trying to be the best versions of ourselves. And I'm so happy to see that our community members reach their goals, no matter what. :bomb::sun:
Did you see the post of Stephen? It's so inspiring :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Juliette

Juliette

Standard Member
Nov 14, 2020
My motivation isn't very noble - I have a terrific wardrobe with clothes ranging from size 10-14. I'm now a 16 (or at least I was 9 days ago before I started Duromine). Today I weighed in at 81.8, having lost 3.2kg. I had a big weekend which meant that I only lost about 500g, but am back on the bus because I WANT MY WARDROBE BACK!!!

Reactions: SayWhat