What Days Were Your Worst Side Effects?

rosiekaym

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2014
Western Australia, Australia
End of Day 1 today on 40mg Duromine, have never been on it before. I'm 20 yrs 170cm and 88kg, goal weight 70kg. Took it at 5.30am and the only side effects I experienced were dry and weird taste in mouth and a bit spaced out. I weirdly didn't feel energized but a little dazed.
I'm worried about getting the whole racing heart and no sleep thing cause I get anxiety and worried this would exacerbate it. But so far so good, could actually even sleep right now, my appetite was MOSTLY suppressed but I'm sure that'll work its way in. Will my side effects most likely get worse in the week do you think?
What days were your worst in terms of side effects?

sbexy

Standard Member
Oct 16, 2014
Hey I was on the 30mg and my worst side effects was from day 7 till day 10. I felt very very dizzy and tired which lead to headaches and then a bit of nausea I then decided to switch to 15mg which the effects were still there but not that severe im on day 12 and feel and sleep normal ...hope this helps

Reactions: rosiekaym

sbexy

Standard Member
Oct 16, 2014
The first 3 days I had a dry mouth and felt very energetic slept little but did get 6hours worth of sleep each night and then your heart that beats weird but that I could handle but like I said day 7 till 10 was the worse for me I felt extremely dizzy with headaches and nausea which made it extremely difficult for me to focus and study so I read someone else said something similar happened so they just went on 15mg so I decided to do that as well and the first 2 days on 15mg were still a bit effect but not that severe today and maybe yesterday was the first day I feel my normal self like no weird heart beats or extreme dry mouth and sleeplessness my appetite is still suppressed so that works for me.

nikki82

Standard Member
Oct 6, 2014
Day 1-4 were my worst days. I had zero sleep the first 2 nights, 2-3 hrs the 3rd night and around 4 hrs the 4th night but after that i have slept all night. I have a dry mouth and no extra energy actually feel more tired. I take my tablet between 4:30 & 5 am. I have been on duromine 40mg for 2 weeks