What Am I Doing Wrong

Butterfly78

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2014
Ok I need advise this is doing my head in. My start weight was 124.8kg I am currently at 110.4kg which I am so happy about. But I have been on 40mg for last 3 weeks and I have not lost a single thing. I lost more on 30mg. I don't drink soft drink I drink heaps of water. My meals are going meat and veg for tea. Weetbix for breaky and if I remember something light for lunch. I don't feel hungry and don't crave chocolate but the weight is just stuck!!! What can I do to get it going again. Please help me

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Exercise. Lots of people ignore it.
But honestly, no weight loss is possible without physical activity. I mean a significant weight loss.

Reactions: Butterfly78

LollyTerror

Standard Member
Oct 8, 2014
I agree with the exercise advice. Walking is a good place to start if you haven't been doing regular activities. Walking in water is a great resistance activity if you have access to a local pool. Walk width ways across the shallow end of the pool a few times and build up your number of laps as you get fitter. Aim for half an hour of laps. Don't forget to keep a water bottle on the pool edge to use. It's been very hot around here lately and Summer is just around the corner - pool walking or swimming uses all your muscles and will keep you cool and motivated to continue during the hotter months. If you increase your energy expenditure and have decreased your energy intake (food), weight will decrease too. Good luck.

Reactions: Kate