Weird feeling: buzzing and tiredness

Lionking

Lionking

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
I took my first ever Duromine 30mg 10 hours ago and still feel quite weird though my body is tired! I've been buzzing around all day and went for a walk and I'm nearly at 10k steps for the day. All I've eaten today has been half a muffin and a slice of cheese. Hubby cooking dinner now so I will make sure I eat. How long will this weird feeling last? I hope I can sleep tonight. I think I need to get up and maybe take it earlier tomorrow :laughing:

N

Nata

Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
I took my first ever Duromine 30mg 10 hours ago and still feel quite weird though my body is tired! I've been buzzing around all day and went for a walk and I'm nearly at 10k steps for the day. All I've eaten today has been half a muffin and a slice of cheese. Hubby cooking dinner now so I will make sure I eat. How long will this weird feeling last? I hope I can sleep tonight. I think I need to get up and maybe take it earlier tomorrow :laughing:
Take it as early as possible. I take between 4 and 5am

Lionking

Lionking

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
Take it as early as possible. I take between 4 and 5am
I don't normally wake till 7 but that may change. Also I'm not a breakfast eater but I believe it's important to take with breakfast?

N

Nata

Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
I don't normally wake till 7 but that may change. Also I'm not a breakfast eater but I believe it's important to take with breakfast?
I don't get up at that time. I have it beside my bed and as soon as I see some daylight I take it and go back to sleep :)

N

Natty

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2019
Australia
I don't get up at that time. I have it beside my bed and as soon as I see some daylight I take it and go back to sleep :)
I do the same. Bottle of water and tablets next to the bed. If i forget to take it before 7.30 i leave it for the day and take it the next day.

Lionking

Lionking

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
I do the same. Bottle of water and tablets next to the bed. If i forget to take it before 7.30 i leave it for the day and take it the next day.
Ok, so you can take on empty stomach? I thought I'd have to get up to eat?

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
@Lionking, how is your Day 5?
Did you manage to cope with the buzzing sensations? :no_mouth: