• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Food & Diet Plans

EllieBellie said:
To keep it simple, I would say:

1: Start to pay attention to whatā€™s on the back of every box/can you buy. A lot of processed food is way more calorie dense than you think it is.

2: Avoid carbs and sugar. Donā€™t deprive yourself unreasonably, just pick low-content alternatives. Sugar is literally addictive and most people donā€™t realise how much it controls their life until they try to stop eating it - thatā€™s almost a different journey to mere weight loss.

3: Movement is good but exercise isnā€™t worth it if it makes you unhappy.

if you enjoy exercise? Great! Do it. Every little bit helps. But if doing it makes you unhappy or resentful or otherwise likely to give up, donā€™t force it. The most comprehensive numbers I could find in terms of calories-burned-per-hour and estimates of likely improved metabolic rates just werenā€™t even close to worth it for me. That said, think of ways you could add more movement into life in an easy way. Taking the stairs rather than the lift, walking to the shops and bus/Uber home (or walking back, if load is light), getting off the bus one stop early or parking in a further, cheaper car park and walking the rest of the way to work etc.

Disclaimer: the above tips come from someone who thinks enjoying life is more important than losing weight and so has taken a good two years to lose 30kg.

EllieBellie, thanks for sharing your tips! I completely agree with you that doing everything with pleasure is the key to success.:idea: No matter, how many kilograms you need to lose, how many times you've decided to give up, how often you actually did it... It's never late to start again, try a new approach, ignore self-doubt, etc. Just go for it and enjoy every moment of life you have now :heart:

You have wonderful weight loss results :sun:

Last edited:
Hi am Linda pls can I get a meal plan. Is quaker oat, okro soup, lean meat, lentils, quinoa, skimmed non diary milk, crackers biscuit, beans, basmati rice, brown rice, cabbage, carrot, green pepper, paw paw, water melon, pineapple tombrown, millet, pasta noodles, spaghetti etc good for duromine 30mg and also those who lost 5kg a week pls what are the meals u are to help u Archieve that did you exercise

Hi Linda ;) I am on a keto diet. I like it :heart:

Hello dear @Lylybenzzy :sun:

You can consume whatever you want while on Duromine (except alcohol). Duromine is an appetite suppressant, which helps you not to eat more.
However, you will start to lose weight only if your body burns more calories than you consume daily. And Duromine will help you. :heart_eyes:

Let's be honest; you will not lose weight if you eat sweeties, drink carbonated water, etc. The main rule is to eat healthy food.

You can choose any healthy diet, but try to avoid junky food.
At the same time: to burn calories, you must stay physically active. If you can't exercise - go for a walk, clean your house, dance, play with your kids, etc. :party:

The main rule is "to move more, to eat less." But don't forget that your body needs healthy nutrients, such as beans, nuts, fish, fruits, and vegs.

I wish you a healthy weight loss journey!:heart:

Hey @Lylybenzzy , the healthiest food is salmon, tuna, whole eggs, beans, legumes, chicken breast, spinach, broccoli, cabbages, brussels sprouts, avocado, nuts, whole grains and chia seeds.
I would recommend eating these foods. :cool:

Reactions: SlimStephen
@Lylybenzzy Try this one ;)

For breakfast: chia seeds with coconut milk or spinach smoothie.
For lunch: cooked egg with vegetables or fruits
For dinner: fish, beef, turkey or chicken with salad
And make two small snacks with nuts or yogurt.

BlipBlopBlah said:

Nuts are super fatty :bomb:

Hey @Lylybenzzy , what about a 1200-calories meal plan? :yum Upload any calorie calculator on your phone and use it to count the calorie intake.

@Beautybabe fat is not always a bad idea when it comes to "good" fat. Nuts are - good fat (omega-6 and omega-3). ;) It is also a great source of fiber and protein. :heart:

Reactions: Khauhelo9140
BlipBlopBlah said:

Yammy :yum:yum:yum

Dear @SlimStephen , I saw you have a super meal plan. :heart: Could you share it here, please?

StacyB said:
Dear @SlimStephen , I saw you have a super meal plan. :heart: Could you share it here, please?

Facebook

Here's my new fb group I started yesterday. 250 have become member is about 27 hours. Im helping/supporting them giving tips and photos of my meals. We will right it up tomorrow on here.

Hello. I have a food related question.
I have noticed I am having way too many carbs which are stopping my progress. I am after quick ideas for morning and lunchtime in the office that will still fill me up enough because Duromine doesnā€™t really stop me from being hungry. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Courtneyy
GingerBee said:
Hello. I have a food related question.
I have noticed I am having way too many carbs which are stopping my progress. I am after quick ideas for morning and lunchtime in the office that will still fill me up enough because Duromine doesnā€™t really stop me from being hungry. Thanks in advance!
I start my day with a smoothie :yum:yum:yum

Reactions: GingerBee
Courtneyy said:
I start my day with a smoothie :yum:yum:yum
What do you put in it? The thing is... I stay under 1200 calories every day so I donā€™t really know how to get to that with cutting out carbs...

Reactions: Courtneyy
I love carrot & cucumber sticks! :sun:
This is a super healthy, low-calorie, and high fiber snack you may have during the day.

carrotandcucumber.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dre and Courtneyy
I'm using healthy mummy brand smoothies. So usually the flavoured powder, liquid, oats, natural peanut butter and some frozen banana. It keeps me full so usually at lunch I have 1 slice of toast and hard boiled egg. Salad and meat for tea

my smoothie is a cup of frozen berries cup of coconut water about half a cup greek yoghurt. i put a tablespoon of both chia seeds and lsa mix to help keep regular. dont put banana as its carbs

I have 2 bananas a day as a snack. I need to cut that out!