• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Food & Diet Plans

Hi Kate, thank you so much for the feedback. I have been trying to force myself to get to atleast to 1000. The pack says i should take the pill at 7am but i see people on the forums take it at 4:30 does this make them sleep better? Thats my only side effect for now. Thanks for your help

maritti said:
For me, the best solution is a healthy diet and more exercise. Can you spend more time on sport and exercise?
Hello, I really don't have enough time for sport and exercise. For this I will seek another solution!

onitara said:
If you don't have enough time for sports, then try with weight loss product!
Which weight loss product can I trust?

Qhama said:
Hi Kate, thank you so much for the feedback. I have been trying to force myself to get to atleast to 1000. The pack says i should take the pill at 7am but i see people on the forums take it at 4:30 does this make them sleep better? Thats my only side effect for now. Thanks for your help
I am happy to hear you are trying hard :)
Actually the time of intake depends on your regimen. The earlier you take the pill in the morning - the better. For me personally, it was a struggle because my stomach couldn't handle any pills that early. So I had to wake up as usual and take the pill with breakfast not to have stomachache. So, try it earlier than 7 am, if you feel ok, then great. And yes, this might help with sleep disorders. Wish you all the best, lovely! ;)

You can trust Duromine as many of us have used it. Personally, I reached great results with it, but I had time for exercises, otherwise my desired weight loss would have taken years and years...

Hi, for me lipovon is a very good product, I used few time ago and I have a good result!

What is this product how exactly does it work?

jesyto said:
It is not a pharmaceutical product like Duromine which is regulated, but a supplement. There are amazing supplements available but you have to make sure that the manufacturer is legitimate with a good track record like USN. The problem with some supplements is that they are not bound to the strict regulations as pharmaceuticals, so you do not always know what they contain and in what quantities.
Just do you research before using any supplement.

Reactions: jesyto
Audrey3 said:
It is not a pharmaceutical product like Duromine which is regulated, but a supplement. There are amazing supplements available but you have to make sure that the manufacturer is legitimate with a good track record like USN. The problem with some supplements is that they are not bound to the strict regulations as pharmaceuticals, so you do not always know what they contain and in what quantities.
Just do you research before using any supplement.
This is a very correct comment. You should always know what you use!

jesyto said:
Lipovon act as suppresses hunger and increases metabolism. This is its principal action!

Hi All,
I have been on Duromine for about 8 weeks on the 15mg . I am 172 cm tall, started at 77 kilos and are now down to 68 which I am very happy about. I started taking them for more reasons than just weight loss and as I said I am very happy with the result thus far.
I am now exercising regularly and am actually enjoying it ( never thought I would say that ) I have only a few kilos to go but have started to get incredible cravings for sugar and salt which is not like me at all. My diet is pretty balanced - did/does anybody else find this?
Also has anybody else got down to a couple of kilos to their goal weight, but got another month of them just to make sure you do get rid of those last few stubborn kilos. Everything I read says how addictive they are .
Not in fact sure if my doctor would give them to me anyway.

I crave sugar when aunt flo comes to town, I'm only on day 17.
I suggest seeing your gp, they might decide to bump you up to 30mg for your last month? Have you also eliminated the possibility of pregnancy?

Reactions: Kate
I stumbled across this, this afternoon. Hope it helps. Xo
screenshot_2015-08-17-16-32-51-png.374

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-17-16-32-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-17-16-32-51.png
    423 KB · Views: 866
Reactions: Kate
Booty said:
I suggest seeing your gp, they might decide to bump you up to 30mg for your last month? Have you also eliminated the possibility of pregnancy?
Pregnancy would be wonderful
Booty said:
Thanks guys - I will use that table you sent to see if that fixes it as I have not had cravings before - and I haven't eliminated pregnancy ( but that would be just wonderful actually ).Then new fertility treatment ha !!
How are you going on day 17 ???

Last edited:
Day 18 now. Its been rainy and miserable this past week, so i havent been outdoors much. Driven the kids to school instead of walking. Hubby has been out of action since Thursday due to surgery. Aunt flo has finally decided to go home or pay someone else a visit. The weather is starting to become better. I think? Hope i dont jinx it.. So all in all, a promising week ahead & i am looking forward to weigh in on Sunday.
I think i will have to try that table too. I found it on a facebook group i am on. Hopefully it helps. :)

trine said:
Pregnancy would be wonderful

Thanks guys - I will use that table you sent to see if that fixes it as I have not had cravings before - and I haven't eliminated pregnancy ( but that would be just wonderful actually ).Then new fertility treatment ha !!
How are you going on day 17 ???
I think pregnancy is wonderful too. But you should check it as soon as possible, as no diet drugs are good while you are pregagnt!:eek: It is dangerous actually. And if you ARE pregnant, then please stop taking the pills.

Reactions: Booty
Kate said:
I think pregnancy is wonderful too. But you should check it as soon as possible, as no diet drugs are good while you are pregagnt!:eek: It is dangerous actually. And if you ARE pregnant, then please stop taking the pills.
Hi Kate Oh gosh - if I was pregnant I would certainly stop and yell my great news from every single roof I could climb on. I have no children although my border collie is my fluffy child. It would actually be quite funny ....... Imagine that, Duromine could be the new fertility drug . Wouldn't social network have a field day with that :)

Lol I'm giggling at 6am like a loonie.* thanks Trine.

People who have had difficulty conceiving have often fallen pregnant without issues once they are within a healthy weight range. So in theory duromine could be linked to some pregnancies.

I think you should post a pic of your furbaby. :) How old is he/she? How is your journey coming along so far??

Booty said:
Lol I'm giggling at 6am like a loonie.* thanks Trine.

People who have had difficulty conceiving have often fallen pregnant without issues once they are within a healthy weight range. So in theory duromine could be linked to some pregnancies.

I think you should post a pic of your furbaby. :) How old is he/she? How is your journey coming along so far??

Geez , I can only figure out how to reply , let-alone- post a picture - Ha . . Louie ( my fur child ) he is 9 and has/is my life saver and best friend .
The process on Duromine has been great actually. I have been on 15s for 2 months ( I only have 3 days left- arghhhhh !!!!! ). I started at 77 kilos and am now 67. Its pretty cool when I have to keep changing my goals. :) I bought myself a garmin fitbit and I use my fitness pal app. which has really helped me with my journey. I log everything I eat and drink and it certainly keeps me in line. Then as I have lost weight I have been more encouraged to exercise and more determined to not put it back on . I just think its really important to not just take the tablet but also make some changes yourself and be responsible for your own actions. But Duros have been great for me. I have maybe 3 kilos to go and I do wonder if my doc will give me a prescription for any more.I wouldn't mind another month but I guess he may see, no - you can do it yourself now. I have read how addictive they are yet I also read the others have been on for a very very long time.
Whats been your experience with them ?

I've been on them for 3 weeks. My first week was side effect mayhem lol. But all manageable. I just pushed through it and before i knew it, they went away. I enjoy the energy and motivation. I use to be the biggest procrastinator! I hope i can stay as motivated after, as i am now. I guess it all varies with your mindset, and if you hit that 'slump'. My old boy is 10 in October, he is a blue heeler x. Crazy how quickly time flies.
I lost 4kg in my first wk, another 1 in my second, and hit a small plateau. Which i think is linked to the perfect winter weather for binge eating junkfood and movie marathons. (Hubby & kids had fun while i hovered around with my OCD cleaning) The thunderstorms are a bit of a turn off for wanting to go outside. By the end of the weekend, things are looking warmer - so i look forward to getting out and about. Bright side, my house looks pretty on the inside. :)

Let me know how you go with the dr. Should see him/her before you run out. What is their suggested method for weening off duromine do you know?