• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Weight Loss Motivation

Taksa said:
what's your secret? what did you do?
Its my new eating habits and exercise routines that helped me loose all the weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taksa said:
Thats great have u been exercising alot?
only recently named my around after my 2 year old twins and work as a nurse in a busy ward 2 days a week.

Pibo said:
I had my 1st today. I havent eaten stuff all but felt really tired with no energy all day its now 12.36am and my brain doesnt want to shut up but it doesnt wanna get up n do shit either lol
Did anything change? How do you feel now?

Pibo said:
Has anyone got any successful stories? I've just started 40mg day 1
Success depends mostly on you and your habits :blush:

What motivates you to lose weight?

My motivation to lose weight is health and self-love. It seems to me that loving yourself is allowing yourself to be beautiful and healthy! For a number of reasons, not everyone succeeds, and you need to put a lot of effort or use things that will speed up this process. It's a great feeling when you see your progress after a few months and realize that you feel better. And soon, being beautiful becomes your usual condition, but you already have habits that are good for your health - for example, going to the gym, riding a bike like Tomasso, maybe even spending time with friends playing ping pong or walking. So, losing weight can change your life for the better in all its spheres! Be beautiful and healthy!

Last edited:
Dear @Chhow,
You are so right, dear! When the weight bothers you, you deny yourself simple things; you need to think twice. What is better for your life: eating junk food or living a happy life?
You are absolutely right that it is pretty simple to live this new life after it becomes your habits.

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Loosing weight has never been easy for me. I find that during the day especially if it is busy, I get a lot of cravings/snacky which makes me eat more junk food. I have tried many protein shakes, but as a vegan it is hard to find one that tastes good and is vegan of course.
I can get through my day with fewer snack breaks and I am staying healthy at the same time. Its a win win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Renae Branson said:
Loosing weight has never been easy for me. I find that during the day especially if it is busy, I get a lot of cravings/snacky which makes me eat more junk food. I have tried many protein shakes, but as a vegan it is hard to find one that tastes good and is vegan of course.
I can get through my day with fewer snack breaks and I am staying healthy at the same time. Its a win win!
Hi dear Renae, how I understand your struggle! I myself have been trying many options for healthy snacks including protein shakes. So true they don't all taste good)) Although I am no vegan, I used to make some homemade ready-to-eat snacks from fresh vegetables, nuts and sometimes protein shakes. It is difficult to get satisfied with slices of carrots or apples at first, but what helped me is I cleaned up all my food drawers from junk like candies and cookies and focused on my prepared snack containers. Two words for motivation from me: just go on, the most important thing is to build a habit (in anything really). The human brain gets used to any habit and later it becomes much easier to maintain your healthy eating plan, exercises, etc. whatever you are going for. So, wish you the weight loss you desire! Keep up posting your progress, dear;)

• Love
Reactions: Dre and StacyB
Kate said:
Hi dear Renae, how I understand your struggle! I myself have been trying many options for healthy snacks including protein shakes. So true they don't all taste good)) Although I am no vegan, I used to make some homemade ready-to-eat snacks from fresh vegetables, nuts and sometimes protein shakes. It is difficult to get satisfied with slices of carrots or apples at first, but what helped me is I cleaned up all my food drawers from junk like candies and cookies and focused on my prepared snack containers. Two words for motivation from me: just go on, the most important thing is to build a habit (in anything really). The human brain gets used to any habit and later it becomes much easier to maintain your healthy eating plan, exercises, etc. whatever you are going for. So, wish you the weight loss you desire! Keep up posting your progress, dear;)
HI Kate!

Thank you for your kind words of support here. Very much appreciated! Yeah I have tried a couple of liquid/homemade diets and shakes but either they don't taste as great as expect or I get very bored of it quickly and end up going back to my normal routine. I have found that Daily Shake has been great for me and fills me up, just easy to take on the go and have it whenever really. So been trying that lately and will see how it goes!

Hello dear @Renae Branson ,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
What meds do you take together with dieting?