Weigh Ins Or Weekly Round-Ups

Scribbles

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2013
Queensland Australia
I was wondering if anyone was interested in either a thread about weigh ins or just giving a weekly round up of how your week has been. It could be about a weigh in or about how you are doing on Duromine, or how good, bad or ugly the week was, exercise, temptations, victories, struggles, making better choices.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani7

Scribbles

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2013
Queensland Australia
What will we call it Dani? Here's some suggestions but if you have a better one add that to it!! We could call the thread Weekly Round Up, or Week In Review, How I'm Doing, Progress Report. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Pach`e

Standard Member
Mar 25, 2014
Definitely interested. Week in Review sounds good for me. I also think it should be structured :

1) Start weight
Current weight
Goal weight

2) Exercise

3) Week experience.
What do you guys think?

Scribbles

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2013
Queensland Australia
Yep I like it. Love the set out for it. Do we back date it to start as from yesterday and every Monday we review our previous week? Anyone not done at least a week or a weigh in yet? Some one now needs to start a new thread and call it Week In Review? (depending on whether we're starting from yesterday or starting next Monday. Might be a bit confusing if we make the week start in the middle somewhere).

Reactions: JennyGordonii

Tamaraj

Standard Member
Mar 26, 2014
Outback nsw
I agree we should do it from Mondays, makes it easy to remember. We can backdate it to yesterday and I'll just change to Monday weigh ins from next week.....what do you all think?

Reactions: JennyGordonii

Pach`e

Standard Member
Mar 25, 2014
I am having my first weigh in tomorrow so I think we should start next Monday but that would be for me so its hard to say. Maybe we should hear from everyone.

Reactions: Keira

Scribbles

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2013
Queensland Australia
I wouldn't mind backdating. Pache you could just make a note in your post and weigh tomorrow and just report on the fact that you covered only half a week because of when you started. And report in on the days you did complete. If we are all in agreement then we just need one of us to start a thread called Week In Review! Ok which one of us is going to take the short straw and do it ha ha.

Pach`e

Standard Member
Mar 25, 2014
We can backdate it that's ok with me. I don't know how to hey. Maybe you should do it ;)

Pach`e

Standard Member
Mar 25, 2014
Scribbles you did a fantastic job with the week in review. I am also extremely impressed with your weightloss progress its very motivating. I will post mine tomorrow.

Reactions: Kate and Scribbles

Pri

Standard Member
Nov 8, 2013
Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
I am very keen as this will keep us motivated. I started Duromine 15mg in November 2103 up until end of January 2014. i did not follow an eating plan as it was the festive season but reduced the quantity of what i would normally eat. My appetite was suppressed and at the end of January i weighed in at 82kgs a total loss of 7.9kgs with very little effort.

I picked up 2.5kgs since January. I have now started on the 30mg on Tuesday 22 April 2014 with an eating plan which I have stuck to for 3days feeling the cms falling off but i cannot get in the mood to get back to gym. Will weigh myself weekly.

SW: 89.9kgs
CW: 84.5kgs
GW: 68kgs