Week One

Kazzam

Standard Member
Feb 21, 2019

Hello folks. This is my journey so far:
I started my Duromine 30mg tablets last Wednesday, 20th February.
I took my tablet at 6am each day.
Dry mouth was the only side effect for me that first day. Forced me to drink a lot more water.
Lots of energy.
Fitful sleep that night but nothing too extreme.

Days 2 – 7 were the same, with my sleep returning to normal by Day 5 – Sunday. I have not weighed myself each day as I think that would be a bit too much for me.

I drink lots of water and very carefully watch what I eat and drink. I still have three meals a day but they are small meals. Very few carbs.
I don’t snack.
I have not drunk ANY ALCOHOL which is hard for me as I enjoy my wine.

I walked 6 of the 7 days - 7km before 8am to beat the heat. I even walked through the howling winds and rain of Cyclone Oma!

My starting weight was 79kg.
My weight after one week is 76.8 kg a loss of 2.2kg. I am very happy

I haven’t measured myself but I know that I have lost quite a few centimetres. I can see the difference in my stomach and feel the difference in my clothes. My husband can see the difference in me too.

Can’t wait for week two

Jojo74

Standard Member
Feb 24, 2019
I have also just started... day 5 for me. Apart from the sleeplessness, excessive thirst and a few mild headaches I feel pretty good!
Not sure if or when I will weigh myself.. the thought scares me!
Well done on your success so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey:)

Reactions: Sommeil and Julai

Kazzam

Standard Member
Feb 21, 2019
I have also just started... day 5 for me. Apart from the sleeplessness, excessive thirst and a few mild headaches I feel pretty good!
Not sure if or when I will weigh myself.. the thought scares me!
Well done on your success so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey:)
Thanks jojo74 and good luck to you too. Let me know how your first week goes

Reactions: Julai

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
hello Kazzam and Jojo74

keep up the great work you are both doing well,
losing weight is a fight and we all need a little Magic to help us :)

if you guys need any advice i am never far away x

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello folks. This is my journey so far:
I started my Duromine 30mg tablets last Wednesday, 20th February.
I took my tablet at 6am each day.
Dry mouth was the only side effect for me that first day. Forced me to drink a lot more water.
Lots of energy.
Fitful sleep that night but nothing too extreme.

Days 2 – 7 were the same, with my sleep returning to normal by Day 5 – Sunday. I have not weighed myself each day as I think that would be a bit too much for me.

I drink lots of water and very carefully watch what I eat and drink. I still have three meals a day but they are small meals. Very few carbs.
I don’t snack.
I have not drunk ANY ALCOHOL which is hard for me as I enjoy my wine.

I walked 6 of the 7 days - 7km before 8am to beat the heat. I even walked through the howling winds and rain of Cyclone Oma!

My starting weight was 79kg.
My weight after one week is 76.8 kg a loss of 2.2kg. I am very happy

I haven’t measured myself but I know that I have lost quite a few centimetres. I can see the difference in my stomach and feel the difference in my clothes. My husband can see the difference in me too.

Can’t wait for week two

Hi dear :sun:

How is it going now? Are you still on Duromine?