Week 6.... And The Tough Get Going...

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
I was only wondering this morning where you'd been.

We definitely need to treat ourselves from time to time but there is a difference from treating and over doing it. So good work on finding that balance :)

Wow that's amazing!! You must love that waist your getting :) keep up at the good work Jules!! :laughing:

Reactions: shellyisme

shellyisme

Premium Member
Jun 29, 2014
NSW Coast
Fantastic Juls it's great when you realise the weigh loss isn't everything ...love those lost cm woo hoo keep going strong ;)

tarme

Standard Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lockyer Valley
It's been a hard week and I decided not to weigh myself....I have been weighing myself far toooooooo much:confused: It's not good. Food wise, I have had a few treats, nothing that I regret :)
I did measure though :) when I started I took a measurement around my belly button it was 116 cm :eek: Now my butt is 116!!!!!! This was better than weighing, I must say.:laughing:
So it's on to week 7!
My week 6 I did weigh myself but I chose not to record it. When my weight didn't go down it can play on my mind. Hopefully I loose this week 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllyR

Standard Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm a bit over it all, but won't give up. (Too stubborn)
I haven't lost or put on in the last month. A little too frustrating!!!! Aaaahhhhhh
Week 1. Started 105kgs
Week 8. 91.7kgs.
I'm thinking of heading to a dietician. As I can't seem to get the food thing right.

Reactions: Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules

Premium Member
Jul 26, 2014
I'm a bit over it all, but won't give up. (Too stubborn)
I haven't lost or put on in the last month. A little too frustrating!!!! Aaaahhhhhh
Week 1. Started 105kgs
Week 8. 91.7kgs.
I'm thinking of heading to a dietician. As I can't seem to get the food thing right.
Check in girl :)