Thanks Leigh :) I'm getting close to my second goal now. It's very exciting

Reactions: Melmo
Kayla and Beautiful B congrats on your losses. Looking forward to reading what the next couple of weeks bring you guys. Please keep us updated xx

Reactions: Bounty and Melmo
Thanks Christine... I'm very excited for the next couple weeks. I'm working very very very hard to lose the weight.. ..and I'm positive I'm going to see amazing results.. Weigh in is on Wednesday morning and will keep definitely keep you posted... How's your journey going?

Reactions: Melmo
BeautifulB I was on the 30mg for a little over a month, but couldn't handle the side effects :-( I had everything. .. no sleep, depression, snappy, impatient etc etc I've never been affected by any of these things ever!
The doc prescribed me 15mg, but I haven't filled it yet. I lost 1kg this week by myself, around 9-10 to go.

Well done Christine for loosing it on your own :) we will all have a time come where duromine isn't there anymore and we will have to keep going on our own.

I saw the docs on the weekend and got my third month but i think they will make me take a break after this
I just wonder how long for.

Ok so I'm starting my 4th week.
Week 3 weigh in no change :/
And I'm not going number 2. Only noticed the change this week. Has anyone else had this and what helps thanks.
I should mention I'm drinking loads of water so please don't suggest anymore or I'll burst lol

As mentioned in other thread, I started adding more fibre to my diet and that helped get things back to normal.
Helped with the plateau!

Reactions: No more fat bum
@No more fat bum

I had this in WEEK1!! it was horrible!!

i added more fibre to my diet! and what helps is having weatbix every morning! its made things alot better!! but also if your still finding it hard and this isn't helping try some natural 'senna'! its a natural laxative that you can take thanks to @Kate who recommended it to me! and it worked like a dream!! but be cautious because it can get out of hand if you take to much!!

all the best love!

Reactions: No more fat bum
I'm very much the same :( day 15 only down 3.5kgs.. Not going number 2 a lot..
But my weight loss is at a total stand still.
I eat healthy, cut out all the junk, drink 1-2ltrs of water per day and I walk 6-8kms every second day and when not walking I clean my house and end up walking 5kms just from that. And then I will do some exercises from my phone app..

I can sleep during the day if I wanted to and I have a dry mouth.. That's it

Has anyone experienced next to nothing weight loss on the 30mg?

I'm contemplating whether I should up to the 40mgs

Yes, I've had problems with constipation too. I started having oats in the morning and it helped a little (but still not quite well enough) I'm now taking senna capsules too that the pharmacy recommended. I drink loads of water so in my case I think it is a problem of too much protein and not enough fibre. I've also had trouble losing weight since the first week but it's definitely happening but at a slower pace. All good though, slow and steady I guess!!

Been on 30mg duromine for 3 weeks, 1st week lost 3kg 2nd week lost 1kg 3rd week 100 grams, I workout every day for hour and half doing cross trainer spin bike plus boot camp, watch everything I eat and keeping under 1000 calories a day but still cant move any weight :(

You've lost so much weight already that's an amazing effort! You're always going to lose more weight at the start, but as your body adjusts you hit a plateau and the weight loss slows down. Just keep at it and maybe try a few new workouts. Don't give up, you're doing amazing!!

Nikki said:
You've lost so much weight already that's an amazing effort! You're always going to lose more weight at the start, but as your body adjusts you hit a plateau and the weight loss slows down. Just keep at it and maybe try a few new workouts. Don't give up, you're doing amazing!!

Thanks for the encouragement really appreciate it. ..
Monday today start of new week time to get my head back in the game
Xx

I feel a bit like this today and you are doing better than me! :( I lost 2.2kgs the first wk, 800g the next wk and just weighed in this morning after my 3rd wk on 30mg and I'm the same weight as last wk! So 3kgs in 3 wks for me. Like you said, new wk- lets continue to work at it and hope for a good result on the scales at the end of the wk!! X

Reactions: samdods
samdods said:
Been on 30mg duromine for 3 weeks, 1st week lost 3kg 2nd week lost 1kg 3rd week 100 grams, I workout every day for hour and half doing cross trainer spin bike plus boot camp, watch everything I eat and keeping under 1000 calories a day but still cant move any weight :(
i would recommend upping your calories. I eat 1500calories per day and am losing over 1kg per week.

Reactions: Kate
Hi all, so I was a bit unsure of posting on here as I feel that my experience is pretty poo.

I started on the 10th of August on 30mgs, weighed at 74.4kg and have since lost 3.2 kilos.

I'm unsure about my scales, I feel that it should say I've lost more. I exercise 30 mins a day (I get easily distracted and go read haha) eat two meals a day (no appetite so I forget) drink oodles of water and all the food I eat is NOW always healthy.

I want to feel a big change (silly I know) so I can get more motivated and loose at least 5 more kilos (goal weight 65kg recomened weight as said by doctor 60-62kgs)

But I guess on a positive note, I have lost 2.5cms off my waist ☺️

Interested in your feedback/experiences ❤️

hi!

I just started 4 days ago (On day 4 today) and I have lost 2.4kg, Now I'm pretty sure most of this is water weight.
It is important to take into account how much salt your also consuming in your diet, Your body might be still retaining all that water, also the intensity of your workout and if your moving around throughout the day.

I try to exercise 6-7 days a week on a stationary bike at medium - high intensity in the morning before breakfast. Make sure you work up a sweat.

As for food, I have a small bowl of cereal, (Which i can't even eat half) and for lunch a salad with some chicken or your choice of a small amount of accompanying food. ( I love pizza so I buy pizza pockets and have 1 with my salad.)

Now if I start to feel hungry at all i have a couple of strawberries which allows me to exercise again at night. The same exercise as the morning.

How old are you? Im 20 and i try to get my heart rate up between 140bps and 150bps. I do this because the "Fat burning stage" Is at its highest.

Good luck and feel free to message me!

Welcome:)

Your weightloss isn't a lot but you don't have much weight to lose, so maybe that is part of the reason. The other reason might be that you aren't eating enough, you really need to eat enough calories(1200) works for me. I do understand the no apetite, sometimes I'm naughty and don't even make it to 500 calories. Those days I feel like an airhead zombie with no motivation to exercise.

Alright, I got up at 6am and took my tablet, I'm not usually up until 7-730 so my body just fell back asleep haha. I woke back up at 720 and got on my exercise bike for half a hour on med pace.

After I had corn flakes. I surprisingly ate it all (I felt really hungry) I'm
Now about to go for a walk if the rain holds back (my dog is so excited she pee'd a little! Haha. If only I was that excited) in my first week of taking D I did eat properly because I guess my body still wanted food but now like, eh. I know I need to eat more but I always forget haha. I've set alarms on my phone (8am, 12pm, 4pm and 630pm) to remind me to eat. I downloaded the fitness pal to track my calorie intake so i guess I'm now on the right track (3 weeks too late) my doctors most likely going to give me another script once I'm done with these so hopefully I do it all properly then!
I'm 21 and only 160cms tall and my waist measurements were 104.5cms

Reactions: TallieAllie
hi everyone,
So I im on day 20. So far I have lost 5.6kg on the 30mg tablets. I have been eating extremely healthy and power walking 5km each day on the treadmill.
I have noticed my clothes already are easier to put on and I'm feeling more confident about how I look. (Even though it's a meer 5.6kg so far), but still...

I had a rough time with side affects at the start but most have seemed to go away now. It's just trying to hide the shakes while I'm at work now, and I always seem to have a bad taste in my mouth and sore throat. Still have no appetite, but seem to get peckish around dinner time.

Hope everyone is feeling confident and excited with their journeys!!

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mariakeogh2016