Week 3 And Constipated

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Ok so I'm starting my 4th week.
Week 3 weigh in no change :/
And I'm not going number 2. Only noticed the change this week. Has anyone else had this and what helps thanks.
I should mention I'm drinking loads of water so please don't suggest anymore or I'll burst lol

chrissykay23

Standard Member
Jan 16, 2015
sydney
@No more fat bum

I had this in WEEK1!! it was horrible!!

i added more fibre to my diet! and what helps is having weatbix every morning! its made things alot better!! but also if your still finding it hard and this isn't helping try some natural 'senna'! its a natural laxative that you can take thanks to @Kate who recommended it to me! and it worked like a dream!! but be cautious because it can get out of hand if you take to much!!

all the best love!

Reactions: No more fat bum

LishKlar

Standard Member
Feb 6, 2015
I'm very much the same :( day 15 only down 3.5kgs.. Not going number 2 a lot..
But my weight loss is at a total stand still.
I eat healthy, cut out all the junk, drink 1-2ltrs of water per day and I walk 6-8kms every second day and when not walking I clean my house and end up walking 5kms just from that. And then I will do some exercises from my phone app..

I can sleep during the day if I wanted to and I have a dry mouth.. That's it

Has anyone experienced next to nothing weight loss on the 30mg?

I'm contemplating whether I should up to the 40mgs

Anka

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Yes, I've had problems with constipation too. I started having oats in the morning and it helped a little (but still not quite well enough) I'm now taking senna capsules too that the pharmacy recommended. I drink loads of water so in my case I think it is a problem of too much protein and not enough fibre. I've also had trouble losing weight since the first week but it's definitely happening but at a slower pace. All good though, slow and steady I guess!!