Week 2 Weigh-In

Anka

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Well I've been on Duromine for two weeks now. I've cut out all sugar (besides whatever is already in my foods already), eat minimal carbs and lots of protein. I exercise on the treadmill every night for at least 40 mins. In my first week I lost 4.5kg and was so excited. Today I weighed in for week 2 and only lost 1kg! Is this normal? My clothes feel looser so I know something is working but I'm feeling worried about the scales not showing much. Any advice?

Reactions: shellyisme

shellyisme

Premium Member
Jun 29, 2014
NSW Coast
Hi yes it's normal to have a large weight loss the first week & then smaller losses as the weeks go by. Everyone is different & your body is adjusting to the change, don't focus to much on the scale as this can mess with your thinking ;)on weeks that I don't lose much or not at all I do my measurements and there usually is cm lost so it's all good :)
Have a great week & keep up the great work your achieving results, how fantastic are you 5.5kg loss in 2 weeks is awesome congrats :):):)

Anka

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Thank you. I think I just got caught up in the excellent results some are having and was hoping to be one of them lol..

Big Girl going Small

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
wow I thought I was the only one with the problem with the scale .I almost thought it was not working at all . thank you for ironing that part out .. I do see the difference when putting clothes on and I must say it is a great feeling.

any tummy excercises you could recommend for me ? mostly Love handles area. thanks!