Want to fit my clothes again :(

T

Turtle

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2020
Hi all, time to address my weight problem. I have gained 30kg following knee surgery 3 years ago. I went through a break up and went into a depressing sedentary job. I ate to comfort myself. I am 87kg today. I have been given 30mg for 3 months. My healthy weight range is 63-68kg; but when I was this I was still not happy with my body shape. I just want to fit into my clothes again. I want to be confident again. Some days it's a struggle to even leave the house. Looking forward to sharing my journey here with you all. Thanks

Reactions: Babygirl
B

Babygirl

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi all, time to address my weight problem. I have gained 30kg following knee surgery 3 years ago. I went through a break up and went into a depressing sedentary job. I ate to comfort myself. I am 87kg today. I have been given 30mg for 3 months. My healthy weight range is 63-68kg; but when I was this I was still not happy with my body shape. I just want to fit into my clothes again. I want to be confident again. Some days it's a struggle to even leave the house. Looking forward to sharing my journey here with you all. Thanks
Starting duromine is the best thing I have done for ages :innocent:

S

Samig

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2020
@Turtle All the best :heart:

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
Aww hun all the best. If you need to talk or write (lol), I am here. I know it can get depressing been that weight. I was close to 80. Hated myself to core. Till now I am hovering around 73. Not happy jan.. I only want to 69-70. And than maintain my weight. But not easy. I gain weight very quick. You not alone :kissing_heart:

T

Turtle

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2020
Thanks guys I am still fairly sedentary due to the injury. I hope I can lose weight with very little exercise.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks guys I am still fairly sedentary due to the injury. I hope I can lose weight with very little exercise.
You can! How about swimming? You can lose many calories with it:sun:

Reactions: Turtle