• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 3

ton11x said:
Hope you enjoyed your vacation Kate, and thanks for your support :). Well tomorrow is D Day lets hope this last week has been worth it. Doing my official weigh in tomorrow..... I know i have lost.... but how much..... hmmmm. Let you guyes know the the verdict tomorrow when I brave the numbers.....:p
We'll keep fingers crossed for you, dear!

Morning all, official 1st week weigh in was 75.3kg, so a 3.2kg weight loss. Im happy with the result, many more kg's to go.

Reactions: Kate
ton11x said:
Morning all, official 1st week weigh in was 75.3kg, so a 3.2kg weight loss. Im happy with the result, many more kg's to go.
That is really awesome! Keep movin'!;)

today is the eight day in! the last time i weighed myself was on sunday and that was 86.3kg, so i weighed myself this morning and i am currently 85.4kg! :):laughing: so in one week i have lost 3.5kg

jessmillsss said:
today is the eight day in! the last time i weighed myself was on sunday and that was 86.3kg, so i weighed myself this morning and i am currently 85.4kg! :):laughing: so in one week i have lost 3.5kg
Well, that's impressive!:)

Keep up the good work :)

Hi all week 2 weeks in an I weigh 73.9kg o_O slowed down a bit only 1.4 kg lose. Total 4.6kg. I think my body is getting use to the tablets. Im fine through the day exercising and eating well. When it comes to evening I start thinking about what I can eat.....I now what my downfall is though, I enjoy a beer or two in the evening... So I'm cutting that out and will substitute it with a gin and soda :p Fingers cross for a better week next week:cool:

Hi Ton11x,
well done on the loss :) my downfall is a glass of wine regularly, but I have found I am still losing - so I don't think it is too bad! I have also found as I am getting closer to my goal, it slows down - take care :)

UPDATE!
it's been 22 days into taking duromine and i've lost 5.3kg :)
i go to the doctors tomorrow to see how ive gone and hopefully he will increase the dosage!

i hope to be at 80 by the end of the month

Reactions: BeachBum and Kate
Good luck Jess hopefully the doc gives you an increase. Eating well and a little exercise certainly go a long way with duromine. I am positive you will see your goals in no time.

Its been 2 weeks since i have been on here, and not so good news :(. I have been up and down with the weight. Today my weight was 73.4kg :(. I will start the 40mg this week so hopefully the numbers will start to decrease again.....

ton11x said:
Its been 2 weeks since i have been on here, and not so good news :(. I have been up and down with the weight. Today my weight was 73.4kg :(. I will start the 40mg this week so hopefully the numbers will start to decrease again.....
Hello, ton11x!
Hopefully they will! Well, if you follow the schedule (pills, diet, exercises) then I think you gonna get significant weight loss, especially with 40mg.
Good luck!:)

My name is Jacqui, I live in a small city on the coast of Western Australia. I'm not new to forums and blogs, I've been on them for years looking for support and inspiration. I'm in the middle of a life style change, not just another diet. I used to go to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week combined with various diets, but have fallen off the wagon and am trying desperately to get back on. And this is where Duromine comes onto play. I'm hoping it will help me get enthused, inspired and most of all-back to the gym.

I am on a 30mg dose for 3 months. I took my first dose on Friday and have been wide awake ever since, I managed to get 3-5 hours in last night but I'm still going.

So today is day 3 and i'm already down 1.5kg which is exciting! I'm having some side-effects, sometimes i'm dizzy and sort of breath but for no longer than a minute, have had an upset tummy and obviously lack of sleep.

What's your story? How long did it take you to start seeing changes? I'd love to know what's ahead for me.

Height: 154cm.
Weight: 99.4kg.
BMI: 42 - Obese.
My goal: 70kg (loss of 30kg)

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Hi Jacqui I am from WA also and just beginning this journey. I am keeping a blog on here and hope to keep it up, along with photos eepppppp :O
I have a very long journey ahead also starting weight was 115kg and I am also on 30mg. I really wish you luck.
I hope you get some sleep soon but if you cant go to your doctor its not worth giving them up for that.
Feel free to follow my blog on here.
Cheers Kerry

Hi lovely :) thanks for the support! The little sleep I wm getting seems to be heavy and isn't effecting me as mich as day 1 or 2. Actually feeling so good I'm going to hit the gym today! I'll follow your page whrn I gry on my pc I'm in my phone at the moment :)

Reactions: bekky2013
Hey JacquiRose.
How are things going...?
I have just started Day 2 today. Wanted to know any tips.
Xx

Hi bekky, I have a lot of tips and tricks. I'm happy to talk anytime if you'd like you can message me? My main tips would be 1) take the pill as early as you can! I take mine at 6-6:30am and don't have much of a problem sleeping, took it at 10am today and im still awake. 2) drink a LOT of water. As in 2 or more litres. 3) make sure you eat at least every 4 hours or your metabolism wont change. If you need help with anything else just let me know :)

Reactions: x.kate.x and Kate
Hi all, Beth here.
Started on Saturday, so I'm on my third day now.
So far I've lost 1.6kg, only another 35 or so to go!!

I've put on so much weight so quickly. A couple of months ago I was horrified to have hit 84kg, yet here I am at 94kg:oops: I weigh more now than when I was 9 months pregnant!! :eek:

I've tried duromine a couple of times before, but never stuck with it past the first month. This time I have 2 repeat scripts, and I'm determined to get this weight off me ASAP.

Hope to hear from any others on a similar journey.
Beth x

Reactions: SweetTeddie
Hello, Beth;)
You'll go great, I am sure. I hear determination in your words, so with the right approach and diet you will manage to lose this weight! Wish you luck.