• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Im on day four and feeling great - the only bad side effect Im having is lack of sleep - around 4 hours a night.
Its not bothering me so much, so its doable!

Good luck - remember to drink plenty of water, and keep us updated

Thanks Kelly, look forward to reading your posts :)

Hi all I'm beginning on 30mg tomorrow.
I've never had weight issues in my life however after having an obstructed labour with my son 18 months ago he shattered my coccyx and still 18 months later I cannot walk more than that of a snail and no matter how well I eat I have piled on the weight. I'm awaiting surgery at the moment to remove my coccyx.
Really hoping duramine will help with the weight loss and hopefully eleviate some of the pain I'm in daily. Wish me luck!!!!

hey my name is chrissy
Im 22 year old girl who weighs 76.5kg! (it may not seem alot but it is for me!)
today is my frist day of duromine and i must say i was scared from what i read that it was all going to happen to me!! i picked my script up this morning and took it at 9am after breaky!
there was no side effects besides the odd jab/ stabbing pain in the chest area for a few seconds sometimes it felt like a bit of pressure for a minute. but no big deal... one thing i have noticed is im not hungry and there is no feeling of wanting somthing to snack on! during work theres always some bickkys or cake that i would usally grab and eat! but today there was no feeling for it! it was really odd! id look at it and didnt feel like it!! iv never had that feeling before!! when lunch time came around i was slightly hungry so iv dug into my cous cous salad and half way through im FULL!! if i wasnt on duromine i would have already eaten the whole salad! 30 mins later would have felt hungry and bought somthing to snack on! i want to eat so iv made sure iv brought some grapes for a snack a salad for lunch (that i havent eaten all) and plenty of water! talking about water i do have symptoms of dry mouth but nothing serious!! just the odd feeling of "im thirsty!" which i never am! i usally would have a sip of water for a whole day! so its good im drinking now!! the only bad thing is "the headaches!!" iv had it all day and im not sure if i should take panadol?!

other then that things are going well!! its only day one and im enjoying it! i want to be able to get to 65kgs and settle there!! i once was and it was a comfotable weight! and thats the only reason for me taking this! iv tried everything and nothing is working.. i eat too much of the good stuff and im not losing but putting on the weight! so its a good outlook on how much i should be eating and drinking plenty of water!!
i hope things dont get worse in terms of mood swings or anything else! but ill keep you guys informed and let you no my weightloss next friday!!

Good luck! I really hope this works for you! You definitely deserve the best xx

Reactions: Jenjen96
awesome.ive been a bit skeptical in getting my script ive had it for over a month now, havent braved myself into going to the chemist,
going to begin the duromine 30g this week.
im over 80 kilos hoping to get down under 60

Reactions: bearanni
Just taken my first tablet, excited and apprehensive at the same time

@mandy29 , i was too, it took me a month also to get my script as iv heard really bad reviews from people and there experiences! I made sure i did my research and i new what i was up against and to see if it really was the thing for me! iv tried all avenues! and only body trim worked for me until i reached my goal and put 10kgs back on because i thought "im skinny now! i can eat what i want!!" it doesnt work out like that... so this time i no what im up against plus i no what to eat, when to eat, and how much thanks to duromine!

Just remember the side effects happen to everyone! but you may not get the same as others that you have read or heard.. i no for the last 5 days that i have been taking it, i havent had a horrible experience! i have had side effects, but not insanely crazy that i hate it or that my heart is going to explode or you have to force your self to eat, its not like that!! The feeling is SATISFIED !or your going mental! what i have noticed is if you think about it too much and stress over the side effects it just messes with your head and weightloss! and it can make you feel like its worse then it actually isnt! so make sure you have a good frame of mind of why you want to go on duromine and what is it that wants you to lose the weight! and make that your goal that pushes you forward!

mandy29 said:
awesome.ive been a bit skeptical in getting my script ive had it for over a month now, havent braved myself into going to the chemist,
going to begin the duromine 30g this week.
im over 80 kilos hoping to get down under 60

Have u started with duromine?

bearanni said:
Have u started with duromine?
Yeah ive started, i began last friday ive lost almost 4 kilos. The side affects have been terrible. My skins become very dry .. i was sick for the first 2 days. I seem to be okay now though.

H
mandy29 said:
Yeah ive started, i began last friday ive lost almost 4 kilos. The side affects have been terrible. My skins become very dry .. i was sick for the first 2 days. I seem to be okay now though.

Hope youll get through with the side effects. Hopefully by the second week you therell be no more side effects. Good luck to you :)

Hi, Im 20 years old and weigh approx 83.6 kgs

I took my first duromine table (40 mg) this morning at around 7:30 am on an empty stomach.

its 1:30 pm now, and I don't feel any side effects at all. I work in an office, so at this time im usually dying to have lunch by now. Im not hungry at all, and have had about 1L of water which is normal for me.

Hopefully this is normal. My goal is to lose 10 kgs by the end of my journey.

Start weight: 83.6kg
Goal weight: 73kg
current weight loss: -

It will really suppress your appetite, so much that you can probably go the entire day without eating.
But you need to ensure you still eat breakfast, lunch and whatever healthy snacks you need to reach your target calorie intake.

The goal should be for a lifestyle change of exercising regularly and eating healthy.
The weighloss will follow.

Reactions: Siobhan90 and Kate
Joe Classy said:
It will really suppress your appetite, so much that you can probably go the entire day without eating.
But you need to ensure you still eat breakfast, lunch and whatever healthy snacks you need to reach your target calorie intake.

The goal should be for a lifestyle change of exercising regularly and eating healthy.
The weighloss will follow.

Yeah ive noticed already im not hungry at all! Ive eaten about 20 almonds today and that's it. had a lot of water!

You'll no doubt lose some weight from residual food / digesting food leaving your body and not being replaced.
Accompanying that, the "water-weight" loss.

But for sustained weight loss and changing your habits you'll need to eat an appropriate amount of calories for your body. Especially if you plan on exercising (which you should be as part of the lifestyle change) as you'll need energy to do this without feeling faint / dizzy / simply not having the energy.

Reactions: Kate
I have been on Duromine for 8 days straight so far and I have not eaten anything only been consuming water and I honestly feel fine. I have lost around 4 kilos and am excited for my end results ;)

Reactions: JOJO95
And more than once I've not slept an entire night and have never felt any negative effects.
Doesn't mean it is good for your body / health.

Have a look around this site about people whose weight loss has stopped and only re-started loosing weight after eating properly/healthily

Reactions: Evergreen
Hi everyone am a newbie. I just got my meds today weighing in at 119kg 1.64m. I also take an antidepressant so worried about possible side effects ( I take fluxotine). My doc has walked me through the side effects but am determined to start this journey as I am at my heaviest ever. Am getting married at the end of the year and want to not only loose the weight so I look good in my dress but also be healthy for this new chapter in my life. I have been eating healthy and walking 4km 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks.