The Starting

ell

Standard Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi
Ive just started to take duromine 30g, im 20 years and have always struggled with being a larger girl. Im 152cm and weigh 88kgs. Ive been taking it for the past 3 days and i haven't been noticing alot as if yet i haven't been as hungry but im just wondering what tips if there is any to pass on? As I'd love any sort of help thanks :)

Big Girl SA

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Pretoria - South Africa
Hi ell,

I only have 3 tips:

1. Don't stop eating. Please make sure you have breakfast, lunch and dinner, with fruit in between as snacks. This will keep your metabolism high, and lessen the side effects of Duromine. You don't have to eat a lot, just a small portion is fine.
2.Exercise. Even if you only exercise 30min a day, 3x a week, it will get you going in the right direction, and once you get into a routine, you will even enjoy it. Exercise also helps you sleep better, since Duromine keeps almost everyone awake at night.
3. Try to cut out or have small amounts of these foods: Starch, Oil, Sugar, Coffee, Dairy. Also try to eat more fish & chicken, instead of red meat.

Good luck!

Reactions: mranne and Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi ell,

I only have 3 tips:

1. Don't stop eating. Please make sure you have breakfast, lunch and dinner, with fruit in between as snacks. This will keep your metabolism high, and lessen the side effects of Duromine. You don't have to eat a lot, just a small portion is fine.
2.Exercise. Even if you only exercise 30min a day, 3x a week, it will get you going in the right direction, and once you get into a routine, you will even enjoy it. Exercise also helps you sleep better, since Duromine keeps almost everyone awake at night.
3. Try to cut out or have small amounts of these foods: Starch, Oil, Sugar, Coffee, Dairy. Also try to eat more fish & chicken, instead of red meat.

Good luck!
Precious tips! Thanks dear.