The Generic Brand Causes More Side Effects

skie

Standard Member
Mar 9, 2015
I had a metermine week sample and it was horrible. I'm day 2 on the original duromine and the only side effect so far has been a restless sleep the first night, last night i slept like a baby so hopefully that's the worst of it. my doctor said most people have less side effects on duromine. perhaps go get the original and see of it changes how your body reacts. its a little more expensive but as they say, you get what you pay for.

Tania J

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2014
NSW
I had a metermine week sample and it was horrible. I'm day 2 on the original duromine and the only side effect so far has been a restless sleep the first night, last night i slept like a baby so hopefully that's the worst of it. my doctor said most people have less side effects on duromine. perhaps go get the original and see of it changes how your body reacts. its a little more expensive but as they say, you get what you pay for.
I know Duromine is a slow release capsule. The generic one maybe is not which is why you had worse side effects on that. Personally I believe in the original brands. They just feel safer

Shred2wed

Standard Member
Apr 26, 2015
Oh wow I never knew they would have different side effects ? I was under the impression the two drugs were identical damn I got the generic one !

Tania J

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2014
NSW
Oh wow I never knew they would have different side effects ? I was under the impression the two drugs were identical damn I got the generic one !
I really don't know if that is the case with the generic one, just took a guess. Maybe you should find out from your pharmacist?

Rhiannon

Standard Member
May 6, 2015
I asked our local pharmacist and was assured they contain the exact same ingredients - side effects should be the same! I opted for the generic brand, it was cheaper!