Suspecting A Scam?

Strawberry28

Standard Member
Jan 8, 2018
What do you mean by a Duromine clinic? A packet of Duromine 40mg is around $135.
I saw where others posted that duromineclinic was a reliable source. I was wondering the payment prices from that site? They have not approved my registration yet. So many scammers out there.

Reactions: agga23

agga23

Standard Member
Aug 13, 2017
I saw where others posted that duromineclinic was a reliable source. I was wondering the payment prices from that site? They have not approved my registration yet. So many scammers out there.
Yes there is one you can order from online. They are out of Duromine right now but have Adipex in the meantime. I've ordered from them and they are great. Customs have confiscated one delivery however, which they replaced for me free of charge. Do you have the details? Website?

Strawberry28

Standard Member
Jan 8, 2018
Yes there is one you can order from online. They are out of Duromine right now but have Adipex in the meantime. I've ordered from them and they are great. Customs have confiscated one delivery however, which they replaced for me free of charge. Do you have the details? Website?
Sounds good. I am going to private message you.

smithjohn

Standard Member
Jan 6, 2018
That's why we have to believe on reviews and testimonials before buying any product.

disgruntled220

Standard Member
Sep 16, 2017
DUROMINE™ (30MG) by iNova
30Pills (Box, Licensed)
1 box: $145/-
2 boxes: $140/box
3 boxes & abv: $135/box
(Maximum 5 boxes per orders)
price list from duromineclinic.com
##Replacement for DUROMINE™ 30mg##
Adipex Retard™ (15MG PHENTERMINE) by Gerot Lannach (GERMANY)
40Pills (Box, Licensed)
1 box: $130/-
2 boxes: $125/box
3 boxes: $120/box

Reactions: ellemac72

ellemac72

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2017
DUROMINE (30MG) by iNova
30Pills (Box, Licensed)
1 box: $145/-
2 boxes: $140/box
3 boxes & abv: $135/box
price list from duromineclinic.com
##Replacement for DUROMINE 30mg##
Adipex Retard
(15MG PHENTERMINE) by Gerot Lannach (GERMANY)
40Pills (Box, Licensed)
1 box: $130/-
2 boxes: $125/box
3 boxes: $120/box
That's who I went with. The communication with John has been outstanding so far. I'm expecting my order any day now. I'll let you know when it arrives :)

Reactions: disgruntled220

ellemac72

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2017
I've also ordered from Kate's "proven resource". The communication so far hasn't been great. I seem to be constantly emailing them asking about the status of my order/when was it sent/how long will it take to get to me/chasing a tracking number/then the tracking number won't show on the link for tracking. *sigh* It's been an ordeal. It remains to be seen whether or not I ever receive the order or whether I've just lost several hundred dollars. Either way, I'll update the forum on the outcome. I hope everyone is having an awesome long weekend. I can't wait 'til April's new policy comes into play. It's pure genius & it's going to solve soooo many problems with scammers. We, to quote Dre, Vampire Slayers, can rest our stakes and enjoy the forum for what it is - friendly, supportive, informative and encouraging.

Reactions: April

smithjohn

Standard Member
Jan 6, 2018
I've also ordered from Kate's "proven resource". The communication so far hasn't been great. I seem to be constantly emailing them asking about the status of my order/when was it sent/how long will it take to get to me/chasing a tracking number/then the tracking number won't show on the link for tracking. *sigh* It's been an ordeal. It remains to be seen whether or not I ever receive the order or whether I've just lost several hundred dollars. Either way, I'll update the forum on the outcome. I hope everyone is having an awesome long weekend. I can't wait 'til April's new policy comes into play. It's pure genius & it's going to solve soooo many problems with scammers. We, to quote Dre, Vampire Slayers, can rest our stakes and enjoy the forum for what it is - friendly, supportive, informative and encouraging.
If everything goes fine ellemac, please send me a private reply.

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Woop
Bonnie, that's not my "quote" you refer to above. I did put up a post about Juliana but I've never said anything about Gh0st_mode. Could you please either amend, or remove the post. Thanks in advance :)
Woops dontd knok what happened how do I remove

MzPilya

Standard Member
Mar 21, 2018
Name is Carla Datu. She has gone MIA on an order and I am afraid I have been scammed. Anyone have any info? :(
same here. I was also scammed by Christine Carla Datu.
This is her address: B15 l48 Orchids St, Addas-4A Village, Mambong Bacoor Cavite
Multiply Account: @ccarluh
Facebook:Carla Tan Datu
I'm reporting her with the authorities.

Justkati

Standard Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi any new updates...awaiting ure post