Suspecting A Scam?

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
What happened?
before you order anything from anywhere/one, at least type the name of that seller/service in the search box of this forum, and check out various search results.

Maureene

Standard Member
Feb 26, 2016
duromines.com
i order
Hi guys

Just to keep you updated
duromines.com is now duromineclinic.com and they are definitely not a scam.

For anyone who would like to know the opinions or experience from a member of this forum who has posted that they have dealt with them, you can always private message them, I'm sure these members would be happy to help you.

If anybody wants more details, click on the name of the person anywhere on this page or the forum, of who you want the details from or to private message a member about anything.

Then a little box will pop up with the option to start a conversation, click on that, write your message, conversation title, then click on start a conversation.

The member who you want to contact will receive notification of this conversation by email if they have chosen this in their Contact Details (Messaging Preferences) or they will see there is a private message for them, as there will be a red box next to their profile pic with a number. This is the amount of pm (conversations) waiting for you, click on the red box, then click on envelope, conversations will appear.

Click on the conversation you want to see. You can reply to this conversation in the box write your reply, then click post. The member will see there is a reply to this conversation when they next log in or they will receive an email notifying them of this conversation.

Reactions: disgruntled220

disgruntled220

Standard Member
Sep 16, 2017
yes definitely legitimate they sent my order three times finally got it I trust John completely they are my go-to company now
it is expensive but then you are ordering through other means
I recommend them to anyone

Reactions: Maureene

Lisa Jacko

Standard Member
Sep 17, 2017
There’s a thread on here saying this place is a scam too..,,
No no t a scam at all ... you know I to have been scammed however recieved a packet yesterday from this place and needed to pick it up from post office and it is all legit. Had one this morning straight after picking it up and I must say yep it is the real deal I am still awake and realized I haven't eaten all day !!

croft79

Standard Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hello. Were you scammed by these sellers? Did they take your money without sending the product?
Hello. Were you scammed by these sellers? Did they take your money without sending the product?

Hi,
I am from South Africa.
I signed up especially to relate my experiences with cagatotrading,keep in mind that she is also based in South Africa.

It's been over a year since I last dealt with them and now I feel it's only fair to warn other's.
I actually did find out about cagatotrading from this forum back in 2015 and that's how I got in touch.
She was very friendly and I purchased one pack and paid via eft in Nov 2015, everything went well and I received my package on time, plus with a small gift to boot.

Offcourse I was very happy and made my next purchase of two packs in March 2016, I also received these and had gained trust in her and by now I was on whatsapp with her also.
So it was no big deal for me to order 3 packs from her in September 2016.

I made the payment plus postage as usual via eft,but this time my order didn't come, as I was in contact with her, she explained to me about the delays and the problems in sourcing out the genuine product, I was patient and still trusting.

Eventually after a very long wait , I received one pack.
I said if it was difficult for her she could refund the remainder but she said she was getting some soon and eventually more weeks passed, in this time she tried to convince me of buying some other product which I refused and once again asked for my refund.
It is over one year now.

She eventually stopped answering my emails and whatsapps and I never recieved my remainder two packs or a refund.
I just thoughy I should share my experience and leave it to others to decide.

Jul78

Standard Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hello dear Users. For your convenience and safety, we decided to create this thread, and help you and other users avoid possible unpleasant situations with the purchase of Duromine. We appreciate your assistance in helping other users of this Forum.

If you were scammed or suspect a user/users of scam activity, please fill in the following form (mandatory questions are marked with *), so that we can check everything, add the scam user/website to the Blacklist section and thus prevent other users from being scammed.

* Seller’s name:
* Link to his profile page/thread/thread that contains his messages:
* What made you think that the user/website is a scam (ex. I made the payment and the seller disappeared without sending any goods / I saw people writing he is a scam / I paid for the order and received the goods but they seem to be fake, etc.)

We would appreciate, if you find some time to answer the following questions, so that other users could see and recognize in time the possible scheme that the scammers use for their business.

Why did the user contact you and offered his services (ex.: I saw that he sells in his profile messages and addressed him / I asked in the Shoutbox (thread) about anyone selling Duromine and he contacted me via personal messages / I registered on the forum and after a while was contacted by this user via personal messages for no reason, etc.):

If you paid and did not receive goods or the seller does not answer you, please provide the following details:
  1. When did the payment take place?
  2. What payment method did you use?
  3. Did you choose the payment method on your own or were convinced by the seller to do so?
  4. When should you receive / should have received the goods after the payment?
  5. Did you try to contact the user/website support service via the contacts provided? Please provide the seller’s contacts that you know.
  6. Did the seller answer any of your questions/claims about the goods delivery?
  7. Are you aware of any other such situations of other clients with this user? If yes, please, provide their contact information.
Any additional information / comments that you would like to provide about the situation:

We thank you for your time and assistance in helping other Forum users timely detect and stay away from fradulent actions of shady sellers. Feel free to write about any such situations and be sure to check our Questionable Sellers and Blacklist sections before placing an order and paying for it. We will do our best to make your stay at the Forum pleasant and useful. Please, enjoy!
How do I report a scam?

Jasmine_c

Standard Member
Dec 29, 2017
Name is Carla Datu. She has gone MIA on an order and I am afraid I have been scammed. Anyone have any info? :(

agga23

Standard Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hello dear Users. For your convenience and safety, we decided to create this thread, and help you and other users avoid possible unpleasant situations with the purchase of Duromine. We appreciate your assistance in helping other users of this Forum.

If you were scammed or suspect a user/users of scam activity, please fill in the following form (mandatory questions are marked with *), so that we can check everything, add the scam user/website to the Blacklist section and thus prevent other users from being scammed.

* Seller’s name:
* Link to his profile page/thread/thread that contains his messages:
* What made you think that the user/website is a scam (ex. I made the payment and the seller disappeared without sending any goods / I saw people writing he is a scam / I paid for the order and received the goods but they seem to be fake, etc.)

We would appreciate, if you find some time to answer the following questions, so that other users could see and recognize in time the possible scheme that the scammers use for their business.

Why did the user contact you and offered his services (ex.: I saw that he sells in his profile messages and addressed him / I asked in the Shoutbox (thread) about anyone selling Duromine and he contacted me via personal messages / I registered on the forum and after a while was contacted by this user via personal messages for no reason, etc.):

If you paid and did not receive goods or the seller does not answer you, please provide the following details:
  1. When did the payment take place?
  2. What payment method did you use?
  3. Did you choose the payment method on your own or were convinced by the seller to do so?
  4. When should you receive / should have received the goods after the payment?
  5. Did you try to contact the user/website support service via the contacts provided? Please provide the seller’s contacts that you know.
  6. Did the seller answer any of your questions/claims about the goods delivery?
  7. Are you aware of any other such situations of other clients with this user? If yes, please, provide their contact information.
Any additional information / comments that you would like to provide about the situation:

We thank you for your time and assistance in helping other Forum users timely detect and stay away from fradulent actions of shady sellers. Feel free to write about any such situations and be sure to check our Questionable Sellers and Blacklist sections before placing an order and paying for it. We will do our best to make your stay at the Forum pleasant and useful. Please, enjoy!

Kate please get rid of thomas01 with Juliana and Emilia as his ‘names’. He was trying to sell me much more than Duromine. Scammer that needs removal.

disgruntled220

Standard Member
Sep 16, 2017
Got an email saying packet seized by shipping company and could I call with my mobile no which I'm not going to do! But I said if u give me theirs I'll call! Just going to ask for money back!!!
hi, how did you go getting a refund? or did you get your items delivered

ellemac72

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2017
Kate please get rid of thomas01 with Juliana and Emilia as his ‘names’. He was trying to sell me much more than Duromine. Scammer that needs removal.
Juliana is at it again. Put up a new post in the buyers forum. Can we please get him removed?

Reactions: agga23