Surprising Weightloss

J

Jezza

Standard Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hi,am still currently on 40mg dose of duromine and am 4days into my third month, the weight loss has been astounding with my starting weight of 110.5k down to 97.4 the first month and then to 88.9 after the second, my Docter is aiming for 80k as a healthy weight for my age and height, I can't express my happiness at being able to shop at any store again for clothes as I've been obese my entire adult life, exercise (I find cardio and strength exercises the best) is definitely key to success and duromine gave the motivation to get going again, I will never again revisit old eating habits and continue riding my bike to work (13 kilometre ride each way) very much worth it if your willing to change, good luck to all who decide to use duromine ☺️

Wow! that's a fantastic result, I started 15mg yesterday, exercised for a couple of hours which included rock climbing, (4.8km) and treadmill workout, (7km), consumed 1100 cals, didn't sleep last night, and this morning am starting to feel the effects of not being hungry. Have only lost .300 though!!! Not sure if this is right for me, start weight 68.5 now at 68.2, am 157cm. Any ideas on if I am doing something wrong Jezza?

Jezza said:
Hi,am still currently on 40mg dose of duromine and am 4days into my third month, the weight loss has been astounding with my starting weight of 110.5k down to 97.4 the first month and then to 88.9 after the second, my Docter is aiming for 80k as a healthy weight for my age and height, I can't express my happiness at being able to shop at any store again for clothes as I've been obese my entire adult life, exercise (I find cardio and strength exercises the best) is definitely key to success and duromine gave the motivation to get going again, I will never again revisit old eating habits and continue riding my bike to work (13 kilometre ride each way) very much worth it if your willing to change, good luck to all who decide to use duromine ☺️

Thats amazing jezza!

Sooo happy for you!!

Keep going there is no motivation like results !!

Congratulations Jezza,
i hope i can lost weight too.. ☺
may I know how is your feeling after taking 40mg? Im currently on 30mg and Im not sure if I should go for 40mg,
the reason im consider to move up to 40mg is that I used to take 30mg before.. it works wonder.. Now im back with the same dose and can feel hungry at some point. Just worried my body wont response to 30mg like the 1st time..

So just wanna know how is 40mg effect with u

Jezza said:

You should do regular excercise. And also take care of what you eat. I am sure if you do regularly 2 or three month you can lose your weight.

Summer62 my start weight is the same and my height is 158cm, hope my weight lossis similar to yours. I would be so happy!

summer62 said:
Wow! that's a fantastic result, I started 15mg yesterday, exercised for a couple of hours which included rock climbing, (4.8km) and treadmill workout, (7km), consumed 1100 cals, didn't sleep last night, and this morning am starting to feel the effects of not being hungry. Have only lost .300 though!!! Not sure if this is right for me, start weight 68.5 now at 68.2, am 157cm. Any ideas on if I am doing something wrong Jezza?
Hi there! My doctor told me this drug should only be prescribed to obese people. Maybe it affects you more because you aren't.

Jezza said:

Wow. Well done! I'm so happy for you. I really hope to lose as much as you!