Success!!!

D

Desi

Standard Member
Nov 23, 2018
I started 30mg Duromine caps on Friday 5th October 2018. My starting weight on that day was 80kg. I was a little worried when I read on the forum of negative issues related to Duromine. Well, I weigh in at 67.4kg today being Friday 23rd November 2018. My goal weight is 65kg. I did change my diet and eliminated all carbs and fat except for 2.5ml of Olive oil I use in my non-stick frypan to fry basa fish, mince (which I drain the fat out) and egg. I only eat breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I eat 1 egg with 2 tbs of skim milk for an omlete with 1/2 tomato, a section of red capsicum and a handful of spinach. Delicious. For dinner I eat with mince with a mexican spice mix with a mixtue of frozen vegies and only eat about 1 cup or I'll stir fry veges and cook and cut up and add the fish. Thanks to Duromine I'm not hungry. Yay.. About 3 weeks ago, I came to a standstill and stayed the same weight for nearly two weeks. I was panicking as I had been stuck on 72kg before and unable to get past it. I changed things a little and off I went again. I made a fresh ginger and lemon detox drink I found on the internet and drink a warm glass 20mins before each meal and started doing the 16-8 intermittent fasting diet as well. The way I make it work for me is by eating breakfast after 11am and eat dinner, no later than 5-6pm at night and do not eat anything else until 11am the next day. You can also look this up on the internet. Thanks to Duromine I can do that. I also add 2 x fresh birds eye chillies, 1" fresh ginger, 1 clove fresh garlic to anything I'm frying. I have about 3-4 coffees per day and make them with 3tbs of skim milk and one equal so thats only 34 calories per cup. I also count the calories, well, I did when I first started, now I know how much Im consuming and try to keep my calories below 500-600 calories per day. The only negative I can say is it does make you constipated for which after a couple of days I take a laxitive and you do get thirsty. So, these are small irritating things that I can live with. Yay... Happy to be losing the weight. Good luck to all on your weight loss journey!!!!

Thats fantastic @Desi and thank you for sharing your success!!

It really helps motivate me in particular as I am going through a bit of a standstill myself :)

The recipes sound great!

Reactions: April
Wow! You did so well. The story is very inspiring and thanks a lot for sharing your recipes. I wonder how you are now

Reactions: April
Great job!

yes this is an inspiration for sure!
we love it here on the Forum, weight loss is so hard and story's like this helps so much :)

however Duromine is like bringing a gun to a Knife fight..

Hugs
Dre