Stuck!!!! Please Help

New Mommy

Standard Member
Nov 5, 2014
In my first dose I lost almost 10kg, I just finished my second dose, and only lost 2kg... it seems like it's not working anymore... I haven't changed anything....im still exercising as per normal and eating well... do u think the pill has stopped working???????

Kellyk2

Standard Member
Jan 4, 2015
In my first dose I lost almost 10kg, I just finished my second dose, and only lost 2kg... it seems like it's not working anymore... I haven't changed anything....im still exercising as per normal and eating well... do u think the pill has stopped working???????
Hi
I've only started today so can't give you any advice from personal experience but if I were you, I would go see my doctor and see what they say about it.

It's normal for any weight loss to plateau at some point though, so what dieticians and trainers usually advise is that you need to ramp up the working out, or lower your calories to get things started again. The body gets used to dieting and exercising, so they become less effective. This is actually a good thing as it means you are getting fitter and healthier. I would suggest changing your diet or workout routine and see if that helps.

Good luck.

Reactions: Kate and New Mommy

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I totally agree with Kelly. You're in the plateau mode, New Mommy.
The pills are still working, but you probably need to change exercise routine or make a different menu. Just don't quit yet, please. I used to have the same moments during my weight loss journey. But I had to lose hugee amount of weight, so I knew it would take long time for me. Everything will be ok.

Reactions: New Mommy