Stomach Still Grumbling

sez2015

Standard Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi, so I started Duromine 30mg today. I have the energy as described by many others and I think my appetite has been suppressed but my stomach is still rumbling after eating a salad for lunch. Is this normal if my appetite is supposed to be suppressed. Or is it that my brain doesn't want food but my stomach does? I hope I can get the great results many others have got.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello, sez2015

It is only your 1st day so too early to say. But I think it is normal. Your body should get used to a new amount of food. And yes - your appetite is suppressed in the brain, because that's how Duromine works. Maybe that is why your stomach is grumbling even after you had a meal. Or maybe it's the reaction to certain food.

Anyways, I believe everything is fine and you'll have a great weight loss soon ;)

missduromine

Standard Member
Apr 1, 2015
Hi, so I started Duromine 30mg today. I have the energy as described by many others and I think my appetite has been suppressed but my stomach is still rumbling after eating a salad for lunch. Is this normal if my appetite is supposed to be suppressed. Or is it that my brain doesn't want food but my stomach does? I hope I can get the great results many others have got.
I think it is normal :)
Duromine just suppresed your appetite but your body still need foods to survive. So just make sure you eat enough.. Salad maybe a good idea for your dinner instead? and If u eat too little it can make ur body into starvation mode and that is really not good..(I was in that situation before ) because the weight will be very difficult to lost and gain back very fast..
Wish u all the best and successful weight loss :)