Stomach/Constipation Problems?

4ngel said:
Constipation is a common side effect of pills, not only Duromine. You must be sure that you drink plenty of water and avoid stress. It may be a surprise for you, but yes, even if you don't take pills, you can have constipation because of the nervous pressure. :LLL
You should sleep well, drink water, and stay positive! That's the first key to success. :blush:
If you still feel it, it may also be caused by a low-fiber diet. Try to consume more fiber or fiber supplements.
Take care :kissing:
You are right! It is recommended to eat high-fiber foods like whole grains, wheat cereals, and vegetables such as carrots, Brussels sprouts, celery, and tomatoes, barley, oatmeal, beans, nuts, and fruits such as apples, berries, citrus fruits, and pears.

Reactions: 4ngel
Taksa said:
You are right! It is recommended to eat high-fiber foods like whole grains, wheat cereals, and vegetables such as carrots, Brussels sprouts, celery, and tomatoes, barley, oatmeal, beans, nuts, and fruits such as apples, berries, citrus fruits, and pears.
Eat whole fruits and vegetables, not juice. :)

Hey, @lkx, did you find the solution?

Reactions: Ikx
Ikx said:
Hi guys,
Any natural remedies for constipation (apart from laxatives). I’ve included fibre in my diet, drink lots of water, tried adding carbs (which usually works) and even tried reducing protein because I thought that was affecting it. I’ve never experienced constipation before and I know it’s definitely the duromine causing it. I honestly don’t want my body getting used to laxatives so I’d like some natural remedies please :)
Pear juice!!!

Julai said:
Hey, @lkx, did you find the solution?
Yes! I tried Psyllium Husk which was suggested on another thread. It took a day or two to work the first time but since then I’ve been mixing it with my Protein Shake after a workout and it’s been working pretty fast. It doesn’t taste great when mixed with water by itself but if you mix it with a healthy smoothie, juice or protein shake you won’t be able to taste it.

I’ve also reduced my dosage from 40mg to 30 mg and I think that’s also helped a lot

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Ikx said:
Yes! I tried Psyllium Husk which was suggested on another thread. It took a day or two to work the first time but since then I’ve been mixing it with my Protein Shake after a workout and it’s been working pretty fast. It doesn’t taste great when mixed with water by itself but if you mix it with a healthy smoothie, juice or protein shake you won’t be able to taste it.

I’ve also reduced my dosage from 40mg to 30 mg and I think that’s also helped a lot
I am so happy to hear that you feel better :heart_eyes:

Very useful thread and comments! Thank you, guys :)

EmilyKate said:
First and foremost, you must drink plenty of water throughout the day. I have recently read about the senna plant. It often helps with constipation.
Water helps with all the side effects :)

Reactions: EmilyKate
Taksa said:
;)