Still hungry :(

adelinlin

adelinlin

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2017
Has any one not had any any results or find that it's not doing anything to suppress appetite?
Been on it for 3 months and only lost 2 kg... and I'm still hungry all the time! Thanks

Reactions: Minho and EmilyKate
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Has any one not had any any results or find that it's not doing anything to suppress appetite?
Been on it for 3 months and only lost 2 kg... and I'm still hungry all the time! Thanks
What dose of Duromine do you take? Sometimes you may not feel enough effect on Duromine 15 mg. :no_mouth:

EmilyKate

EmilyKate

Standard Member
Oct 1, 2017
AUSTRALIA
The first night you will probably be a zombie and awake pretty much all night. If you do sleep it won't be anywhere near as long as a normal nights sleep.

M

Minho

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Australia
I had the same thing i only lost like 3kgs in the first month and starving all the time too went back to my doctor and they upped my dosage

adelinlin

adelinlin

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2017
I had the same thing i only lost like 3kgs in the first month and starving all the time too went back to my doctor and they upped my dosage
I started on the 40 but did the same as 30 so no difference for me

M

Minho

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2020
Australia
I started on the 40 but did the same as 30 so no difference for me
Oh really I only started on 15 and then went to 30... sorry I cant help ... but fingers crossed you can work something out and you get better success

F

Flynic

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
Australia
I stared on 30 and I was so hungry my dr has put me on 40 and I'm forcing myself to eat but only eating little

2tree

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
You need a diet plan as well so maybe get a referral from your doctor to see a dietician..

Reactions: April
Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Have you tried drinking more water? May help keep you feeling fuller.

adelinlin

adelinlin

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2017
Have you tried drinking more water? May help keep you feeling fuller.
I try drinking as much as possable but its prob not enough i gave to remember to drink more!!!

Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
I try drinking as much as possable but its prob not enough i gave to remember to drink more!!!
I carry a bottle with me everywhere. And apple slices :)

Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Once you do it long enough, it will be become habit

adelinlin

adelinlin

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2017
Once you do it long enough, it will be become habit
Nah not really and when im working its locked away! I even got one of thoes bottles that tell u when to drink by what time!!!! But i find ill go a few hrs with nothing and then i skull half the bottle lol

Crazyme

Crazyme

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Nah not really and when im working its locked away! I even got one of thoes bottles that tell u when to drink by what time!!!! But i find ill go a few hrs with nothing and then i skull half the bottle lol
:laughing::laughing::laughing: yea me too

A

AshPop

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
Yes! I started on 30 mg and lost 3 kgs in the first 2 weeks, then nothing! for the next 4 weeks. Went back to the dr cause I was devastated and he put me up to 40mg - 3 weeks in and nothing. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and do strength resistance training and am on a controlled diet by the gym. Was eating 1000 cal / day. Nothing was happening - was told I wasn't eating enough so increased to 1500 cal/day and still nothing! 40 mg is also making me abnormally emotional and really stressed out so am only taking 1 every 2 days. So after my initial 3 kgs loss, at least I haven't put any on! But so frustrating. I must say I am never hungry and eat well but have to force myself to eat. Have taken photos every week as well and there is no difference in size. ( NB I have about 30 kgs to lose) Would be happy for any feedback?

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
I was recently on it to. Not didn't loose anything.. some how it just made me hungry. So I stopped and doing healthy eating and exercise.. if not loosing weight than at least I can maintain it.. Good luck