• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thanks, I'm also looking forward we can update each other every week on how muCh we had lost

Reactions: gemma marshall
Sounds like a plan :) I weighed in at 109 at the dr but have weighed myself on 2 other scales and they say I am 104??
I think I will go by the scales at the gym :)
Is your weigh in day on Mondays too?

You still gotta eat healthy, i am on Duromine 30 mg its been 2 weeks i lost 5 kg and inches of my waist , i feel great. I started walking everyday for 1 hr, i feel thirsty too, i drink lots of water. I dont snack at all like i used to, i have my breakfast every morning and i have a light lunch. Mostly at Dinner time a have a Slim Shake , because i don't feel like eating anything heavy and i do have my fruits like apple banana watermelon.. Anyways just gotta remember to eat, Good luck.

I just did my workout and the stitch is gone :) maybe I just needed a good stretch. I will take on board your advise Kate x

Reactions: Kate
Happy for you! Stretching is always a good option in weight loss.

Hi ladies, I am starting my journey today. On 30mg my current weight is 77kg goal is 60kg. I'm a fairly active person, very regular gym goer but I struggle with eating a healthy diet. Hoping this will give me a good kick start as exercising my butt off has not got me very far. I look forward to all your updates :)

Liabet
I think that you will lose weight, you problem was your where exercising like crazy but you didn't eat healthy and all the hard work you did in the gym went down to the drain. Good luck with Duromine, it will help with your eating , but you still gotta eat healthy no junk food. Just keep exercising , but dont over do it, because the weight comes off when your body isnt consuming many calories. The real secret is eating but healthy , small meals with healthy snacks - fruit nuts..ect. All the best!!

Liabet said:
Hi ladies, I am starting my journey today. On 30mg my current weight is 77kg goal is 60kg. I'm a fairly active person, very regular gym goer but I struggle with eating a healthy diet. Hoping this will give me a good kick start as exercising my butt off has not got me very far. I look forward to all your updates :)
Im 78kg and wanting to get to 60 also. Im on 30mg. Sounds like we are in a similar situation. I am addicted to the gym. Weights especially. I just have a really bad sweet tooth. Lost 16kg on my own through clean eating. And now for some reason I cant stop eating so hopefully duromine will help. Would love to follow your progress.

Reactions: Liabet
Just replace it with something like weight watcher bar, if you cant have coffee without a biscuit thats what i do , i like weight watchers bars or special k. If you like choclate buy dark chocolate like lindt dark with mint , its really nice after lunch or dinner something sweet that way you feel like you finished your meal. I am just saying what i like to do, there are probably other options you may like.

Good Luck ;);)

Hi all,

so day 1 on duro has gone okay so far, I am experiencing some random fatigue moments and when I had some lunch I got stomach cramps but they seemed to ease up when I had a cup of green tea.

I am so looking forward to the tabs helping me stick to my health regime, it does seem a bit easier today, less cravings, but was a bit hungry in between meals. Maybe my body just needs to get used it.

My starting stats:
1.65m tall
95kgs (how depressing)

Anyway will keep you update as I go. Thanks for a fantastic support forum, it took me months to decide if I want take the plunge after reading all the 'bad' things about duro, but this forum made me decide to try it out and hopefully it will work for me.

Cheers for now.

Reactions: HotFizz
Just take it easy, are you ond Duromine 30? It s only day one so dont overwhelm yourself
It takes time , just remember to eat healthy NO Junk food!! Try to do a little exercise like walking then if you feel a boost of energy you can just add cardio or something you like to do like riding a bike . I am on Duromine 30 tomorrow is my 3 rd week on it i lost so far 6kg, i am also 165 cm and started on 95 kg, today i weigh 89 kg;) so please give some time.

Good Luck

Thanks Hotfizz :)

2nd day was better with the stomach, but I had a terrible energy downer at around 3pm. Hoping again that it will get better as time passes. Don't get cravings but did get hungry more often then yesterday. Tying to keep the water consumption up and in between to have some green tea.

Welcome Elzbella:) I am glad you decided to try Duromine, nothing ventured nothing gained right? Your body will need some time to get used to it, so just take it one day at a time. It is better not to judge your food intake and energy levels so soon, it will stabilize. Rather try to look at your progress week by week. Good luck!

bek34 said:
Im 78kg and wanting to get to 60 also. Im on 30mg. Sounds like we are in a similar situation. I am addicted to the gym. Weights especially. I just have a really bad sweet tooth. Lost 16kg on my own through clean eating. And now for some reason I cant stop eating so hopefully duromine will help. Would love to follow your progress.

Hi Bek,
Definitely sounds like we are our own worst enemies. Good job on your current weightloss. I will keep an eye out for your progress too :)

Reactions: bek34
My name is Renae I'm 23 years old and have always battled with being overweight as long as I remember. I have 3 children. My first born was born when I was 19. Since graduating high school I have gained 24kg. I was in the process of loosing weight until I was rushed to hospital due to having a seizure and they found a brain tumour and had to be operated immediately. It has come back benine thank goodness. But now after everything I have gone through and the high risk I was at not coming out of surgery, I look at life a whole different way. So my goal is to loose 37kg and be at my goal weight of 60kg before my Vegas holiday. Will post update next Saturday on my first weigh in :)

Oh, I admire you! After all you've been through, you still found forces to fight that old problem :)
I suggest you to read more stories here, to be aware what to expect. But I am sure, you will have a great experience and will lose a great amount, because you want it so much! Be healthy for your kids!
Good luck!:laughing:

Hi Renae,

I am also 23 and look to lose around 45kgs that would get me to around 65kgs.

I started duromine on saturday so I think a similar time to you.

How are you going with your first few days?

Hi all,

Thanks for a wonderful forum, it's been great to get the stories of success (and what to watch for), before I start.

I will begin 30mg tomorrow. Am all organised with my food, all weighed and measured. Am going to stick with around 1200cals during it. I also plan on continuing Crossfit, and hope that the muscle I've built over the past few months will help the fat burning machine (haha, 'machine' - sure). I'm a little worried about an elevated heart rate and high intensity exercise - but I'll play it by ear.

I have no excuse for being overweight, so now I'm holding myself accountable, am planning on a fairly strict fitness and healthy eating regime for the next 3 months (regardless of if I remain on Duromine), which will hopefully lead to lifelong habits.

I am 112kg, I want to be into the 90s after my course of duromine. Any improvement on that would be amazing.

See you around the forum folks!

hannahmaw said:
Hi all,

Thanks for a wonderful forum, it's been great to get the stories of success (and what to watch for), before I start.

I will begin 30mg tomorrow. Am all organised with my food, all weighed and measured. Am going to stick with around 1200cals during it. I also plan on continuing Crossfit, and hope that the muscle I've built over the past few months will help the fat burning machine (haha, 'machine' - sure). I'm a little worried about an elevated heart rate and high intensity exercise - but I'll play it by ear.

I have no excuse for being overweight, so now I'm holding myself accountable, am planning on a fairly strict fitness and healthy eating regime for the next 3 months (regardless of if I remain on Duromine), which will hopefully lead to lifelong habits.

I am 112kg, I want to be into the 90s after my course of duromine. Any improvement on that would be amazing.

See you around the forum folks!
Hi iam starting tomorrow also. Iam not as organized as you. I weigh 107 kg and My goal is under 90 kg. Good luck on your journey.