• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Im in South Australia , holidays in 4 1/2 weeks in Qld ( Goldcoast and Noosa ) hope the rain stays away for that time ! Most side effects ease after a week i hear ? is that right ?

That's what a number of people say. Mine didn't. Just went on and on. Don't know why this time I'm fine. Maybe it was just a coincidence at the time and it wasn't the pills at all. Do you feel any different? That's where our daughter is getting married...the Gold Coast. You'll enjoy it. And Noosa. Hope you don't get run off! You know what they say about Queenslanders not liking other States coming onto their turf ;):laughing::cool:

i feel a bit floaty/dizzy is about all so far . Well you Queenslanders can be nice while we are there !! lol My daughter was granted a wish through Starlight Foundation and it was her wish to visit Movie world and meet her favourite character , swim with Dolphins at Sea World and meet the horses at Australian Outback Spectacular. She cant wait !!
A friend of mine tried Duromine for a week and couldnt handle them , didnt feel in control of things and had heart palpatations so stopped. She was very disappointed . Maybe she would have more luck second time around too

I had a few nights where I didn't go to bed till after mid-night but then I was fine. I get such a funny taste in my mouth. Sometimes it annoys me. When I'm not on the pills it isn't. My prescription is for Mon to Fri and not on the weekends. The only difference I find is the taste in the mouth goes by Saturday afternoon. And is back on Monday night.

I haven't heard of having it only mon - Fri . Is there a reason for it ?

Hi everyone.....I'm 31 and 95.3 kgs as of this morning. I've struggled with my weight for a long time but decided to lose weight last year after I turned 30. I then got horribly sick with Steven Johnston syndrome and almost lost my life. As a result I have a lot of medical problems and have put on a lot of weight. My doctor suggested this to me and today I started taking it. The hope is that I lose some weight and my body might start working properly ....so fingers crossed

Ready to get my life back...oh and I'm getting married in January and would love to feel the best I can for the day.

Hi Tamaraj. I started at 94.2 so I was pretty much around the same as you for the starting point. I've been going a couple of weeks. January is far enough off for you to be looking like a beautiful bride. Our daughter gets married for the second time this September, so I'd like to be a thinner mother of the bride and not feel embarrassed in any wedding photos.

Hi, have you had any side affects? Are you on 15 or 30? I was going good all day and now have a cracking headache and feel like I want to be sick. I don't get in any photos now as I hate looking at them. Have you lost any weight?

I was using the pills late last year and had headaches everyday and stopped. I decided a couple of weeks ago to try again and no headaches this time. Lots of water. I think I ought to make up a bed in the loo I'm in there so often!! I started way back on 15 mg and now am on 30 mg. I lost 2.5 kg the first week and 900 gm last week. I'm walking 4 days a week and started off at 2.25 km which took me about 30 minutes to do. Then added more last week and now this week added more distance and am doing 3.05 km. I live in a small community so I went around in my car and wrote down the milages so know was distances I'm doing. It's all a very patient journey. I didn't put it all on in a couple of months and I won't take it all off in a couple of months either. I'm setting little goals along the way. I think that's a good idea so the journey has it's little goal stops along the way and doesn't seem like a mountain to climb. Keep thinking about your wedding and you'll get there.

Well down well done with the walking. I live in a small town in outback nsw so with no family , hubby to be on shift work and a 6 year old, excersise everyday is sometimes hard but I go to boxin classes 2 times a week and love it. Try and walk as much as I can and now that it's not 43C everyday finding it easier. My first goal is to get into the mid 80s and then I'll start shopping for a dress

I can't wait for that.....just to not see the number 90.... Been a long long time since been in 80's....you will be there very soon!

Hi everyone. Am in bed reading your posts, wondering what tomorrow has in store for me. Tomorrow I start on my duromine journey..30mg a day for 3 months. Start weight 112kg :(

Seems a few of us have started up around the same time. That's good because we have someone to talk to and can encourage each other on. So Candy I assume your first goal is to get under 100? You can do it! We're all in this together.

Reactions: CandyLeigh
Hi Scribbles. Thank you so much for your support. I failed though, I didn't take my first pill this morning.. I had an argument with my husband last night & that put me on an emotional rollercoaster..fingers crossed I can start tomorrow. Has anyone got any happy duromine experiences they would like to share? Seem to hear more negative than positive. Happy Friday everyone. Sending much love from Southern Western Australia :)

I had a few issues in the beginning but I find they help me stay on track. No binges since I started taking them 19 days ago. And I was the Queen of Binges I can tell you. I wonder if sometimes us women have issues at different times of the month and that has any impact on the side effects we get. Usually I'm struggling with cravings and wanting to pig out, but not with Duromine. I haven't been anywhere near a biscuit or piece of cake and I haven't missed them at all. The long term trick is to NOT bring those things back into the house when I'm done. My big problem used to be that I was always looking for something to eat, but with the pills I find I obsess less about food and am able to stay committed. Mind you, I think we all need to change what we eat and work on more healthy options. I am keeping away from things that trigger me off. I do give credit to Duromine for being that bit of will power to help me to stay focused. It's not a walk in the park. It takes effort to keep yourself in check. I just try to deal with each day as it comes. Some days are quite easy and others are harder and I'm not sure why! Oh well, onward and upward!

CandyLeigh said:
Hi Scribbles. Thank you so much for your support. I failed though, I didn't take my first pill this morning.. I had an argument with my husband last night & that put me on an emotional rollercoaster..fingers crossed I can start tomorrow. Has anyone got any happy duromine experiences they would like to share? Seem to hear more negative than positive. Happy Friday everyone. Sending much love from Southern Western Australia :)
Hello, CandyLeigh :laughing:
I have some positive to say about Duromine. I used to take it long ago, and that time I was extremely obese, so I realized that only pills can help me. Also did some searching on the Internet, you are right - more negative that positive. However, I was desperate because my body was ugly for me...

My doc prescribed me Duromine for three months first and said that I needed to visit her regularly. So that we could see weight loss / no weight loss and monitor my side effects if I had any.
In few words, I was ready for everything - headaches, bad breath, constipations... but I though I could manage all this. Basically I had all of these effects during the first .. two-three weeks or so. But when I lost my first 10 kg they disappeared little by little. My sleep was ok, no hunger, high energy, although I still suffered migrains but it's usual thing for me.

In the end of three month therapy I lost 26.2kg (remember the exact numbers since this was my first victory). Then I took a break, wasn't too hard to keep it because my diet had changed completely. My family supported me.

Well I restarted Duromine the next year after that. Can't say it was different, maybe slower weight loss this time. But I knew I could do it anyways. So all was fine. And I am happy that I found Duromine, because no diet was effective for me(((

ps. If you really want something you will get it!

Good mornin to you all.
My name's Mick.
I've just started duromine today.

My story is I had a bad motorcycle accident that left me unable to walk for 4 months. And as a result I gained about 15kgs which has put me to 127. Before the accident I used to go running with my mates every Friday and box every Monday and Tuesday. But they have moved on so I'm not doing any of that anymore. Which made me quote sad and gained a bit from too.

So i went to the doctor yesterday. Did all the stuff. And starting today. They told me my calorie intake should be 2800 to lose 0.5kg a week. But I still think that's too much. So from what I heard this stuff really does work.

Anyway. Glad there is a support group. Hope to make some friends here and have a success story like all you wonderful people.

Hello and welcome to our 'Duromineland' Mick!

I am sure you will get your desired weight loss, since you've told you did some sports. Duromine therapy requires exercises and diet, which I know won't be hard for such a person like you ;)
As for the calorie intake, yes you may have less, still you're a man, meaning your body needs at least 1800-2000 per day.
Good luck and feel free to ask for advice.
Kate.