• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thanks Kate.
I can't wait to start feeling better about myself. It's been a long time coming.
I've got a few metal parts in me now so it's a bit hard to do some types of excercise. I'll have to find what works best for me.

Reactions: Mumof3 and Kate
Hi Mick

I started on Monday so just 5 days ahead if you!! The last 5 days have been so weird and wonderful... A little light headed and little harder to fall asleep (day 1 and 2) but since then just a huge thirst for water and absolutely no cravings!! :) Amazing!! I had put on weight from a back injury followed by kids, so I know how fustrating it can be to watch the weight creep on when you can't exercise properly!!! I do more weights then cardio now and that seems to suit my body better!!! Good luck with your first week!! I look forward to hearing how you go with your weight loss!! We can get through this month together as newbies! :)

It's day 3 and I haven't checked my weight. But my busted leg is retaining water for some reason.
I don't feel myself. I'm not nauseous or anything.
Is this normal for the start ?
Did anyone have bad or annoying side effects in the first week ?
I'm thinkin I may need to drop to 15mg

I started on the 15mg and just gone up to the 30. I was getting some headaches and just feeling 'yuk' and my doctor told me that I had to drink lots and lots of water. And because I wasn't hungry I wasn't eating as I was just busy and didn't stop. so I have to make sure I eat, even if its something small. I have been dieting for years and this is the only thing that has worked and im so happy my doctor put me on it. Good luck :)

Reactions: Mumof3
How much is lots n lots ?
Do u ever feel 'normal' on it ?

I feel normal now, been on it a while though. I drink about 2-3 L a day, more if I have my gym class on. Sometimes I wake up at night and feel a bit odd but doesn't happen often

The spaced out feeling has gone for me now, and I'm at day 7 tomorrow. I think when you get thirsty or if you go too long without food it intensifies that weird spaced out feeling... So yeah, little nibbles and lots of water. It's weird about the water retention in your leg because I feel it works more as a diuretic on my body, it removes fluid. Maybe go down to 15mg you can always go back up later once you adjust to it a little more!? Hopefully your feeling better (more normal) when you wake up tomorrow, it took the whole first week for my body to adjust. :) good luck

Alright I'll keep going. And I'll have healthy snacks more regularly then I have been. And I'll get a bigger water bottle.

Thank you all for ur advice and support.

Much appriciated

Hello ladies - I am going through these threads trying to see how other people results are going as I'm about to embark on the Duromine journey myself. I'm so keen to get going and was curious to know how much everyone has lost since it's been over a month everyone last posted. I'm currently 102 and wish to lose 30kg. I eat healthily (90% of the time) however I boredom eat and that's been my downfall. I'm hoping to have just as much as success as you all and if there are any other tips you could share with me about your journey please do. :)

So an update is, yesterday was pretty good. only thing wrong was I had to stop work every 2 hours to fill my drink bottle.
Day 5 today and I feel good.
Looking forward to my first weigh in to see if it's working.

Good luck!!! I'm glad your feeling better :) let us know how you go!

So I have had the filled script for over a week now and tomorrow morning I am taking the plunge. I hope that tomorrow night I can say that I felt fine all day and I had no cravings.

Today has gone really well, better than I had expected! I had to make myself eat because I didn't want anything. I took it at 6am and now I am happy to eat so I hope I get through dinner ok.

Well done! Let the journey begin. Look forward to hearing your results.
Rock on, stay fab! :)

I started 2 months ago, and never looked back. You are sure to find great support here, we are all in the same (rocky:laughing:) boat! Good luck!!!

When to the Dr last Thursday. 0.5kgs down. Which isn't too bad I guess.
Do another weight in this Thursday.
Side effects have gone.
Got my appetite back.
So it'll be a slow process but worth it.

Well done Micksta!
Any weight loss is good when you start. Just focus on yourself and don't look at others' results.
Glad that your side effects have gone.
I wish you more weight to lose by the end of the next week!

You can eat, just be healthy. There are many natural ways you know. In my case, I read books, blogs, articles and journals like healthturtle to keep track on my weight loss journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first day on the pill, i weigh 105kg and my goal weight between 60-70kg.
Not feeling hungry at all, but very tirsty.
Can you guys guide, how much did you lose in a mounth?

I started yesterday too and currently weigh 109kg. I am looking forward to seeing your journey :)