• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

How Much Weight Did You Lose On The 40mg?

IsaGirl86

IsaGirl86

Standard Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi All,

Am new to this and unlike most people I know, I cannot afford weight loss surgery(gastric sleeve/band) and therefor am unable to simple sit on couch and lose weight!

Since having two children in the past 4 years I have stacked on the weight and have really struggled to lose it.. I come from a very overweight family and my love for food doesn't help! I have been to my dr and as a kickstart to my weight loss and metabolism boost we have agreed to give Duromine a go.

Iam 29 years old- 173cm
Current weight- 123kgs
Goal Weight 75kgs

So aiming for Total Loss- 48kilos

2/4/15- my first day of taking Duromine and have had an increase of energy and not feeling hungry but for breakfast had a rapid loss shake and half a ham and tomato wrap with 1 boiled egg for lunch!

I'm aiming to stick to a healthy diet and 2x 30min treadmill walks a week for now!

I'm excited about my journey and will not weigh in again until next week for progress then every 2-3weeks after that.

Has anyone else got any Duromine success stories they would like to share?!

Thanks

Reactions: Aaliyha_Rose
Welcome:)
It sounds as if you are on the right track completely. Have a look on the Forum and the blogs as well. There is a lot of success stories to motivate us all!
You will find lots and lots of support on here, the people are really nice. So ask any questions, post your good and bad days (hope you don't have any!)

Thank you!!

my start weight was 123.1kgs
and after one week on the 40mg with no exercise (expect running after two kids) and eating healthy my current weight is
118.8kg
That's a total of 4.3kgs lost!! I feel great :)took a couple of days to get into a good sleep pattern on them but I find the earlier you take in morning the better. I also do not feel hungry throughout the day but still force myself to eat a very small snack cause I know starving myself is not a good idea! I have loads more energy and I am in a good frame of mind to keep on keeping on and shift the remaining 43kilos to achieve my goal weight of 75kgs! :)

Great result! How do you feel on 40mg? Because it is the biggest dose to begin with...

Hi everyone,

I've just started on the 40mg and I'm wondering how much weight you lost in the first 7/14/21 days etc.

I've been on the 15mg for the last 30 days, didn't lose too much- probably around 4kgs.

Hey Bec, I'm interested to know as well !

I did a round on 30mg last month and combine with around 600-800 cal diet I lost 14kg in a month.

I'm starting 40mg in the morning and plan to base my calorie intake on how I feel plus I go hard at the gym with weights so need to fuel myself.

I'm currently 124kg and 176cm tall. Goal is 90kg but I'll take 110 this month !

minniemouse87 said:
Hey Bec, I'm interested to know as well !

I did a round on 30mg last month and combine with around 600-800 cal diet I lost 14kg in a month.

I'm starting 40mg in the morning and plan to base my calorie intake on how I feel plus I go hard at the gym with weights so need to fuel myself.

I'm currently 124kg and 176cm tall. Goal is 90kg but I'll take 110 this month !

That is awesome! 14kg in 1 month! How did you do that! That's incredible! Were you exercising quite intensively? I've just finished day 2 on the 40mg and already 1kg down which is awesome! I've been doing an intensive walk for an hour a day and only eating 6-800 calories as well and loads of water. Cherwing gum has stopped the dry mouth and sleep is weird, I feel like I'm sleeping but I'm not, like I'm sleeping so lightly that I feel more like I'm deep in thought! I'm currently at 101kg and 170cm! Started at 110kg- give me your best tips!

Well, really restricted my calories, a apple or orange for brekkie, 100g of protein and some salad or veggies for lunch, normally I was having some bbq chicken and chopped tomato salsa, a apple for arvo snack, and dinner was the same, 100g of protein and around 2 cups of veggies.. no potato, no bread, no pasta, no cheese, no soft drink, lots of green tea and maybe 1-2 litres of water ( I effing hate water lol ) . I pretty much cut out most carbs and sugar. I did treat myself every now and then.

Exercise wise, maybe 20 mins cardio - treadmill or rowing machine and around 40 mins on weights - normally 50 reps on each machine.

tonight will be my first night seeing how I sleep on 40mg ! I didn't have any probs on 30mg, although I am a bit of a night owl anyways... but dry mouth YUCK, worst. lol

IsaGirl86 said:
Thank you!!

my start weight was 123.1kgs
and after one week on the 40mg with no exercise (expect running after two kids) and eating healthy my current weight is
118.8kg
That's a total of 4.3kgs lost!! I feel great :)took a couple of days to get into a good sleep pattern on them but I find the earlier you take in morning the better. I also do not feel hungry throughout the day but still force myself to eat a very small snack cause I know starving myself is not a good idea! I have loads more energy and I am in a good frame of mind to keep on keeping on and shift the remaining 43kilos to achieve my goal weight of 75kgs! :)
I know your post was a while ago how did you go? I’m in a similar near identical position to you just olderz