Started This Week!

Melly86

Standard Member
May 21, 2015
Hi all,
This is my first week on duromine. Reason as to why I am on it to loose weight as I'm over weight but I bought a wedding dress which I loved and an absolute bargain but it does not fit. I have 64 days to loose the weight and to look amazing on our day.
Currently 85kg at 171cm. I would love to be able to get down to 75-72kg.
My aim to loose 10-12kg, attend boot camp three times a week and increase my eating habits!
Any tip would be fantastic especially with the broken sleep.. Today is a downer of a day and I think it's due to a lack of sleep.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, Melly!
You can easily lose that amount of weight if you work hard and don't cheat;)
The lack of sleep is the first thing people notice with Duromine (or other appetite suppressant). Try to take the pill every day at the same time, as early as possible. Then make sure your day is very busy and you move a lot. Walk more, air the bedroom, drink a glass of milk maybe...or some herbal tea before sleep. Avoid TV and computer at least 2 hours before bed. You'll see it helps a lot. I did not realize how much lamplight & TV& PC agitated me at night. Now I know, so maybe it will work for you too. Drink more water while taking the pills, try yoga at home and I hope your sleep will improve! :)

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Oh you have the perfect reason to lose the weight, and it is well within your reach!;) You sound motivated and ready to go.
And congrats on the big day coming up;);)