Started Duromine Today

buddybaby

Standard Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hello, i just started duromine today.
I have taken it twice in the past (about 2 years ago)
This time I'm hoping to keep the weight off.

Current weight - 79
Goal weight - 70

Any advice on meal plans would be great.
This time i won't be starving myself.
I will be eating 3 healthy small meal a day.

xo

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
Good luck buddybaby, the duromine livinglite site has meal plans :) x

Ba-ann

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2014
I won't be starting for 9 more days but I will be interested to see how other new members go with it! I will check the duromine livinglite site as well. Good luck :)

Reactions: BabyT3112 and Melmo

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi
I tried to login to the livinglite site, did you have problems?
No I just entered the barcode from the box and then it opens the site qnd you create your profile, then they have meal plans, a exercise planner and progress charts :) x

Kyles

Standard Member
Jul 24, 2014
Queensland
No I just entered the barcode from the box and then it opens the site qnd you create your profile, then they have meal plans, a exercise planner and progress charts :) x
Yea thanks, but still not registering , I sent email they asked me if I received a confirmation email, I didn't , tried again nothing, did you click on where it says I was prescribed medication, before registering?

Reactions: Melmo

Ba-ann

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2014
Yea thanks, but still not registering , I sent email they asked me if I received a confirmation email, I didn't , tried again nothing, did you click on where it says I was prescribed medication, before registering?

Ba-ann

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2014
I haven't even gone into the site yet so I'll just keep reading because it sounds tricky. Might have a look now actually.

Reactions: Kyles

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yeah I think I did go to I was prescribed medicine, I did it when I first got them, there was a leaflet in my box with info for how to sing up. Though when I was on there today I noticed its an Australian only site, could that be why your barcode isn't registering? If the barcode isn't logged through an Australian distributer maybe? I have no idea. x

Nessa22

Standard Member
Feb 15, 2013
QLD
Hey ladie - I also tried to get on the website today - completed my registration and havnt received anything and cannot log on :( I to need help with the meal plan side of things :-/ ...

Ba-ann

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2014
i just tried to get on the site but I haven't actually filled my script yet. I've got 9 days of Champix (for smoking) left and can't start Duromine until I finish it. I've been trying to get tips on what to expect and what to do, especially about the eating. Definitely don't want to go into starvation mode :)

Kyles

Standard Member
Jul 24, 2014
Queensland
Yeah I think I did go to I was prescribed medicine, I did it when I first got them, there was a leaflet in my box with info for how to sing up. Though when I was on there today I noticed its an Australian only site, could that be why your barcode isn't registering? If the barcode isn't logged through an Australian distributer maybe? I have no idea. x
Hmm I brought my D Australia , I will read the little leaflet again :)
Thks for getting back to me, appreciate it :)

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
I wonder if the site has been down then, seeming as no one else is able to register. I just followed the instructions on the leaflet inside the box. The menu plans are basic with a 1500 1750 and 2000kJ plans. Honestly I haven't found them helpful, its not the kind of food I eat. There's no real information on how to prepare the food either, or any indication of how big the serving is. Also I have chosen to go with a 1200 kJ goal. I use myfitnesspal to log all my foods/drinks and make sure I am getting adequate nutrients. Good luck everyone x