Someone, Anyone, Help?

storm

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2013
I haven't taken this "miracle" pill yet, I am getting it tomorrow, I just want to know, do the pros outweigh the cons?
Also, I would like to hear people's outcomes due to taking it :) please :confused:

SallyCooper

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2012
Tassie
I was on it for 3 months, lost 13kgs and I think its great
I did suffer with insomnia for the first week and constipation(the whole time)
I have had 2 months off it now due to christmas and the cost
but will be back again as of next week as I want to lose at least another 10kgs
I had loads and loads of energy in the first month but after that I went back to normal
Good luck with it :)

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
@storm

Hello there storm!

Definitely more pros than cons. I used to take Duromine too, though it took me quite time to lose so much weight...
Anyways I did it and must say I did have side effects as many others, but nothing that I couldn't handle, really.
Usually scratchy throat, dry mouth (drink much!) , sometimes insomnia but passed within a couple of weeks...

Instead, I've learned to fight my hunger and cravings disappeared with Duro.
What I gained: low appetite, weight loss ------> confidence, different lifestyle ----------> good mood, energy. Well, I was also doing some exercises, later went to gym and keep training till today.

P.S. Everybody has different results, we're all individuals. You have to decide what's best for you. And our "job" is to support you and motivate in this long journey! ) )
Take care of you honey! :)

storm

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2013
How overweight do I have to be? My bmi is 27. Considered overweight right?

Gemz88

Standard Member
Feb 23, 2013
Australia
I find I get a saw jaw from constantly clenching it all the time, slight insomnia, I am on the 40mg

aturn121

Standard Member
Sep 30, 2012
Yes tight jaw, dry mouth, constipation but are sleeping like a baby. It does get less tho. Enjoy the energy and boost it gives you, as it won't last lol. I have lost 30kgs and still have 20 to go. I love the compliments I get every day from ppl and I mean everyday. I enjoy clothes shopping and was so excited to fit size 18 in one shop. I attended the gym and enjoy going and have even started to attended classes there. Keep at it and enjoy ur time on duramine .