Slowly Slowly

Kirst12

Standard Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hi All, week 4 for me on D after losing 12kg in early 2012 on D I was feeling really fantastic. A new relationship, finding out I was gluten intolerant and major surgery has seen me put it all back on...Here I am again... The first 2 weeks I had no lost nothing :( even though I was running 30 minutes 5 days a week, weight training 2 days. I was only eating 1000 calories and I know that my body needs 1200-1600 calories to lose anything. I don't know what I was thinking.
Food and water are the key...Week 3 and 4 eating more, training hard I had lost 800grams and then 900grams. Yes I'm not one of the ones to have lost 3 or 4 kilos but I'm actually ok with that because it would be to rapid with only 15k to lose. I started on 15 from the dr for 2 weeks before my order from Adri arrived. Yes they quick, on time and I would highly recommend her. I didn't go back to the dr to get another script because I just didn't like my drs attitude as she told me to try optifast ... Seriously that is just plan ridiculous. Liquid eating isn't the healthy way to lose weight! So I ordered off line and it arrived in 3 weeks.
I will be happy to lose 10 -15 kg on this journey and regain myself from the year from hell! Here is to steady weight loss :)

Treadmeal

Standard Member
Nov 13, 2014
Brisbane
Hi Kirst..I'm on day 4 , first time on D, but lord knows what number attempt to lose weight :(
Like you I would be happy to lose 10 -15 kg over the course. I look forward to reading your future posts.
Cheers
Leah