Should I take vitamins?

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi I have been on 30mg for 4 days. Don't really have any side effects. The first day I had a bit of a buzz, dry mouth and didnt sleep too well. Since then I have been feeling flat and tired and dry mouth on and off. Anyone else feel like this? Should I take a multi vitamin or something? Thanks

K

KimJ

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi I have been on 30mg for 4 days. Don't really have any side effects. The first day I had a bit of a buzz, dry mouth and didnt sleep too well. Since then I have been feeling flat and tired and dry mouth on and off. Anyone else feel like this? Should I take a multi vitamin or something? Thanks
I feel a bit fuzzy and bad sleeping too. Take a B group vitamin as the B group helps with energy through the day and relaxes the nervous system at night. A general multi has very small amounts of a lot in them so you don't get much benefit from them

L

larisafox

Premium Member
May 20, 2020
Australia
Felt exactly the same way the first time on it. Trust me it REALLY helps to drink lots and lots of water.

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
How's it going now?
Still so tired by the end of the day. I bought vitamin b yesterday, had one thismorning and felt a little better during the day but when it gets to about 6.30 im stuffed