• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Should I Keep Taking Duromine While I Have A Cold?

Pepelina said:
I think I get sicker on duro. But I do feel the cold a lot more
That's common, the feeling the cold thing, it's actually a side effect of anorexia nervosa too. Just keep up the healthy nutrition!

Crazyme said:
That's common, the feeling the cold thing, it's actually a side effect of anorexia nervosa too. Just keep up the healthy nutrition!
I eat 3 meals a day :) Keto but I eat 2-4 green veggies a day :)

Novadia said:
I eat 3 meals a day :) Keto but I eat 2-4 green veggies a day :)
Do you have low-cal, healthy snacks in between? Rapid weight loss? your body will acclimatise soon enough I reckon? I had ketosis occuring naturally when I last lost a lot of weight, just dropped to 1500 calorie days and daily exercise at the gym

Crazyme said:
Do you have low-cal, healthy snacks in between? Rapid weight loss? your body will acclimatise soon enough I reckon? I had ketosis occuring naturally when I last lost a lot of weight, just dropped to 1500 calorie days and daily exercise at the gym
I eat pork grinds or nuts or coffee with cream inbetween. Some days around 1100-1500 cals carbs I try n keep round 20 but when I vet close to periods I up my carbs to 30 ( via veggies or berries)

Novadia said:
I eat pork grinds or nuts or coffee with cream inbetween. Some days around 1100-1500 cals carbs I try n keep round 20 but when I vet close to periods I up my carbs to 30 ( via veggies or berries)
Sweet :)

Novadia said:
So I am sick with the flu or some horrid freaking bug that caused me to have fevers all night last night, is this a lowered immune system due to less food intake and being on Duromine? Like over stressing the body? Or is it just coincidence????
I don't think that Duromine can cause fevers. However, we are all different, so are our bodies. Is it your first day/week on Duromine?

barnz said:
I've been on 40mg the last few days and I have been really exhausted too. Maybe it is the starting effect while your body gets used to it.
Most probably it is really the '1st-week side effect'! If the unpleasant symptoms last longer than that, it's better to see your doctor, who can adjust the dosing for you.

I've been on 15mg for 10 days and while it seems to be suppressing my hunger I'm constantly tired and lethargic. Has anyone else experienced this?

Babygirl said:
I've been on 15mg for 10 days and while it seems to be suppressing my hunger I'm constantly tired and lethargic. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes I have experienced this. What time are you taking the Tablets? I found If I took it at 7:30am or earlier then I was in good mood energy etc where If I took it at work when I would usually eat my Breaky at about 8:20/8:30 I was mega tired and felt crappy

sofia-brook said:
Yes I have experienced this. What time are you taking the Tablets? I found If I took it at 7:30am or earlier then I was in good mood energy etc where If I took it at work when I would usually eat my Breaky at about 8:20/8:30 I was mega tired and felt crappy
About 8.30am. I'll try taking earlier see how that goes. Thanks!

Hi, @Babygirl! The side effect you describe is quite common during the first 7-10 days on Duromine.
Do you eat regularly (at least 1200 calories per day)? How much water do you drink daily?