• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Should I Keep Taking Duromine While I Have A Cold?

Dre said:
OMG my work put on a lunch today!

it was a BBQ and i was freaking out,
can you imagine lovely's,
having this magic weapon against Evil called Duromine, and giving in to such fatty foods?

i sat there with a huge smile on my face drinking water,
while the entire company pigged out like a bunch of animals!
they ate like pigs at a trough..

honestly my beautiful forum members,
i have never felt so powerful and in control of my life as i did today.

Hugs
Dre

Great - love it.

I just got back from a week in Phuket, Thailand where we enjoyed the most glorious food / restaurants. Had to have willpower to stay off all the lovely high carb desserts. Weighed myself yesterday on return to Singapore and amazingly, I’ve lost 0.2kg during the week. Total loss now 5.1 kg in 6 weeks !! - just 7kg to go to GW

Yaaaay! Amazing news! You certainly did a great job there with your willpower! Hurray for you! and fingers crossed that you bust the final goal soon! way to go, girl!

Reactions: Dre
Does anyone when taking duromine for the first time after a few months again, feel sick?

I always have a day or two of feeling REALLY sick (super fast heart rate making me feel like i want to throw up & makes me feel out of breath) while on duromine where I have to lie down in bed & either rest or sleep till it goes away. I'm curious to know if anyone else feels like that too or if this is just a side effect that only affects me Ahaha

It only happens in the beginning when I've started taking duromine for the first time again.

Hello, dear @Peggy.ellen :sun:
I am so sorry to hear that you feel sick.
If you have heart issues, I would suggest avoiding drinking coffee and tea. Drink plenty of water, not less than 3 liters a day.
If you feel that it doesn't go away, it is better to consult your doctor.
I hope everything will be fine and wish you a successful weight loss journey! :heart:

Reactions: Dora
Peggy.ellen said:
Does anyone when taking duromine for the first time after a few months again, feel sick?

I always have a day or two of feeling REALLY sick (super fast heart rate making me feel like i want to throw up & makes me feel out of breath) while on duromine where I have to lie down in bed & either rest or sleep till it goes away. I'm curious to know if anyone else feels like that too or if this is just a side effect that only affects me Ahaha

It only happens in the beginning when I've started taking duromine for the first time again.
Are you on 30 mg?

@Peggy.ellen, if you experience it not for the first time, it seems like your body reacts this way to Duromine. Increase your water intake. Your body needs to get used to the new process. Usually, it takes one week. If you still are feeling sick, I would suggest skipping a day if your doctor allows it. Get better soon! :blush:

Peggy.ellen said:

Eliminate all the possible causes of high heart rate - stimulants, worry, bad sleep, coffee, smoking ;)

Peggy.ellen said:

What dose of Duromine do you take?

Started duromine 30mg. I feel like a zombie. i take my tablet same time each morning which is 450am. I'm struggling to eat more than 600 calories, not sure what to eat or when to eat. Most days look like this. Saltana bran half a cup with skim milk. about 6 strawberries and 1 kiwi fruit.around 8am salad ham sandwich 1pm. medium orange dinner consists of 80grams of chicken. capsicum. mushroom brocolli stir fry with cauliflower rice. I feel sick every day. day 5. i have lost 3 kilos. I'm drinking about 4 litres of water. gym everyday for 2hrs. I didn't sleep a wink for the first 3 days. it seems to be getting better.. my eyes close but brain doesn't switch off. should I stop taking the duromine.or give it a few more days?

@GingerBee Try eating first n have your pill 40mins or so after :)

GingerBee said:
Started duromine 30mg. I feel like a zombie. i take my tablet same time each morning which is 450am. I'm struggling to eat more than 600 calories, not sure what to eat or when to eat. Most days look like this. Saltana bran half a cup with skim milk. about 6 strawberries and 1 kiwi fruit.around 8am salad ham sandwich 1pm. medium orange dinner consists of 80grams of chicken. capsicum. mushroom brocolli stir fry with cauliflower rice. I feel sick every day. day 5. i have lost 3 kilos. I'm drinking about 4 litres of water. gym everyday for 2hrs. I didn't sleep a wink for the first 3 days. it seems to be getting better.. my eyes close but brain doesn't switch off. should I stop taking the duromine.or give it a few more days?
You need protein n green veggies hun :)

Bounty said:
You need protein n green veggies hun :)
yeah but I dont know what protein to have lol. Im a bit over having plain chicken with broccoli every night

GingerBee said:
Oh, 600 calories are definitely not enough for your body to function properly, especially if you go to the gym every single day.
It looks like your body is starving and needs more nutrients.

How about calming music or a small meditation before sleep? It should help your brain to relax and sleep better.

GingerBee said:
yeah but I dont know what protein to have lol. Im a bit over having plain chicken with broccoli every night
Small piece of lean steak ? Cauliflower is good :)

Nata said:
Small piece of lean steak ? Cauliflower is good :)
And what sides. I tried finding easy receipes

I do keto . So for me it's steak or chicken ( thigh fillets or chicken wings ) then just a great serving or broccoli n cauliflower.some times add some carrots or beans . When I wasn't keto I would get those brown rice steam bags n use about 1/4-1/2 :)

Nata said:
I do keto . So for me it's steak or chicken ( thigh fillets or chicken wings ) then just a great serving or broccoli n cauliflower.some times add some carrots or beans . When I wasn't keto I would get those brown rice steam bags n use about 1/4-1/2 :)
Yeah. I read some of them. Sweet potato isnt low carbs

GingerBee said:
Yeah. I read some of them. Sweet potato isnt low carbs
It's lower carbs then potato lol :)

I would cut out the ham and bread. Maybe see your doctor and get a referral to a dietician.. 5 free visits a year..

Lavitabella said:
I would cut out the ham and bread. Maybe see your doctor and get a referral to a dietician.. 5 free visits a year..
even protein bread ?