• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Amy_58

A

Amy_58

Scammer
Jan 18, 2018
HI,

I have a few boxes of duromine to sell...pm me if interested

Amy_58 said:
HI,

I have a few boxes of duromine to sell...pm me if interested
I'm suss on this one guys. Think it might be a familiar scammer dipping their toe in the water. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Newbies, DON'T BUY until you've read the "Sticky Threads" at the top of the "BUY" and "SELL" forums.

ellemac72 said:
I'm suss on this one guys. Think it might be a familiar scammer dipping their toe in the water. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Newbies, DON'T BUY until you've read the "Sticky Threads" at the top of the "BUY" and "SELL" forums.
Hi... is she legit ?

Hi everyone....

This is the fiest time being on this site and i am legit....cause i know how it feels to be scammed when wanting something like this and you cant get it from anywhere or when you think you can get it they screw you over. I have a few packets left and im way underweight so i no longer need them so i thought i would be nice and sell them to someone who wants them.....

Amy_58 said:
Hi everyone....

This is the fiest time being on this site and i am legit....cause i know how it feels to be scammed when wanting something like this and you cant get it from anywhere or when you think you can get it they screw you over. I have a few packets left and im way underweight so i no longer need them so i thought i would be nice and sell them to someone who wants them.....
Thank you Amy for your honesty ... you got back to me straight away too!

OMG do i really have to get involved here?
everyone please be careful of people pretending to be selling our happiness!
for some reason this website is under attack from scammers taking money and running..
NEVER send money without 'proof of life' as they say in the Army..
it's true because it's happened to me and loads of others!
unless you can actually speak to these Vampires on the phone etc we must consider them evil..
oh and if anyone has a problem with the type of language i am using?
please, please, i beg you, come and find me!!

Hugs
Dre

Amy_58 said:
Hi everyone....

So who are you? Amy_58 or SammyP? Can’t make up your mind?

I hope that you didn’t manage to scam anyone yet…

Reactions: Dre
April said:

Omg !!!!!! She replied to me !!! And said she was from Victoria if I had ever had Duromine before ....I asked for a photo !!no reply !!!! I can’t believe I have almost been sucked in ... I k my joined today !!

Would be helpful if someone in nz would have a box to sell.... I am in need as my bmi is 27 and I am 15kgs over my ideal weight ! 85 kilo.... height 163cm.... I’m always hungry... my docter will not prescribe it ! I waste $70 each visit !!! Just to get a no! I have considered changing docters but it’s too hard with my family of 6!! My sister has lost so much weight on it she lives in Australia !!!

Hope someone has anything helpful on where I could purchase !

Thank you !

April said:

"He" could be any one of them Amy_58 or SammyP OR Ann Broder (also registered on 10/1) for that matter. I've been exchanging pm's with SammyP. They make for very interesting reading. If I'm correct in my assertion that SammyP and Ann Broder are one in the same, I find it highly amusing that SammyP reported Ann Broder as a scammer on at least 2 occasions. Ohhhhh......the irony.

ellemac72 said:
"He" could be any one of them Amy_58 or SammyP OR Ann Broder (also registered on 10/1) for that matter. I've been exchanging pm's with SammyP. They make for very interesting reading. If I'm correct in my assertion that SammyP and Ann Broder are one in the same, I find it highly amusing that SammyP reported Ann Broder as a scammer on at least 2 occasions. Ohhhhh......the irony.

well Ann Broder scammed me out of 170 dollars....didnt read it was a scam till it was too late...do you know of any legit people selling?

natty_841 said:
well Ann Broder scammed me out of 170 dollars....didnt read it was a scam till it was too late...do you know of any legit people selling?
No that didn't happen. You ARE Ann Broder, or Amy_58 or SammyP or NicoleRay or whoever the hell you call yourself. Either way, you're a SCAMMER trying to get their foot through the door by trying to build trust with others in the community. Mate, I'm here to tell you, we WILL NOT let that happen. Go and find a job. Work for your money. You're a low life, scum sucking, bottom feeder....and not a very bright one at that.

Reactions: Dre
ellemac72 said:
natty_841 said:
well Ann Broder scammed me out of 170 dollars....didnt read it was a scam till it was too late...do you know of any legit people selling?[/QUOTE
So sad people are that low ! I’m so over this I have booked an appointment with a new docter and hoping I will change over to him . I have done weeks of researching and I’m digging my heels in ! I want to be happy and I want to be healthy !! Duromine is my only option for some aid to help me lose some weight and be safe weight ! Wish me luck !

ellemac72 said:
No that didn't happen. You ARE Ann Broder, or Amy_58 or SammyP or NicoleRay or whoever the hell you call yourself. Either way, you're a SCAMMER trying to get their foot through the door by trying to build trust with others in the community. Mate, I'm here to tell you, we WILL NOT let that happen. Go and find a job. Work for your money. You're a low life, scum sucking, bottom feeder....and not a very bright one at that.

I am so confused who is who now !!

natty_841 said:

i have no idea who any of those people are....i am amy and i just want to buy duromine but that elle person is such an ass....i even proved that i got scammed and its still not enough
So natty , are you the amy I when been emailing and vice versa? Why are you going under a different profile name ?

Reactions: ellemac72
pebbles01 said:
So natty , are you the amy I when been emailing and vice versa? Why are you going under a different profile name ?
Hahaha. Love it! Good on you Pebbles :)

Reactions: pebbles01
pebbles01 said:
Ok,so by way of update, this same scammer who keeps cropping up has suddenly disappeared after some questioning. This person made at least 2 new profiles today - Natty_841 and NicoleRay. I put a bit of pressure on them, asking some questions they couldn't answer, which they responded to quite badly. Eventually this guy tripped himself up. He always does. The trouble is, he thinks he's smarter than he is and no doubt will read this when he tries with new profiles in the future.

Reactions: pebbles01
ellemac72 said:
Ok,so by way of update, this same scammer who keeps cropping up has suddenly disappeared after some questioning. This person made at least 2 new profiles today - Natty_841 and NicoleRay. I put a bit of pressure on them, asking some questions they couldn't answer, which they responded to quite badly. Eventually this guy tripped himself up. He always does. The trouble is, he thinks he's smarter than he is and no doubt will read this when he tries with new profiles in the future.
Great work !!!!! Love this forum !!

pebbles01 said:
Great work !!!!! Love this forum !!
Me too. I love the success stories and the motivational pieces and, of course, the genuine members of this community. It pisses me off that scammers are continually trying to steal our money and I will continue to hunt them down.

Reactions: April and pebbles01
April said:
There you go. The full list
  • Lauren_Ag
  • SammyP
  • Amy_58
  • NicoleRay
  • natty_841
  • Belinda.mills
Stay away from these users. they are scammers!
You're awesome April. Good work!

Reactions: April